To do the gym challanege or to stop

Kiaras pov~

"Look Cera I know you just wanna stay on hammerlock and cuddle with your dragon boy but cmon the sooner we beat the fifth gym the quicker we get to go back to hammerlock and you can spend more time with your boy." I say and was basically dragging her to the next gym. "Not my fault!" She shouts and pouts as I let her go "well like I said the sooner we go the sooner we can get back" I say "you get to travel with your boyfriend it's not fair" she says and whines as I just roll my eyes "well anyway we are here so get ready to battle the gym leader" I say and walk in as I get ready to challenge the leader Opal.

Time skip to after the battle because i suck at battling scenes

I had won and so did Bede but he had been asked by Opal to stay behind and talk to him for a little bit. I wait for a few minutes and notice that he was now behind me and was looking down. "Bede what's wrong" I ask him and he sighs "Kiara I can't finish the gym challenge with you" he says and my eyes widen "opal asked me to take over the gym for her and she wants to begin training me now" he says "hey that's great I'm so proud that she chose you" I say and hug him "so are you gonna be a fairy gym leader?" I ask him and he nods "yeah fairy has always been my specialty" he says and I smile before bursting out into laughter "that means you get to wear pink!" I shout and start laughing more as he starts blushing "pink isn't just a girly color!" He shouts and I smile before kissing his cheek "why don't we spend one more day together before I leave?" I ask him and he smiles "I would love that" he says and grabs my hand as we walk back into the forest to have some alone time just me and him. "You already have a rapidash don't you?" I ask him "yeah why?" He asks me "well I actually wanted to have one of my own" I say and look down "well why don't we catch one for you?" He asks me and my eyes light up "really?" I ask him and he smiles "well of course" he says and takes out a pokeball as I smile "let's go find one then!" I say and drag him into one of the patches of grass before we go searching for a ponyta.

Time skip and they had been searching for hours but hadn't found one.

"Maybe we should just give up" I say and sigh as we were now sitting in the middle of the forest alone. "Why would we do that?" He asks me and I look at him "well because your probably getting tired of being alone with me searching for a ponyta" I say and look down "well I wouldn't wanna spend my last day traveling with you any different" he says and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and was blushing as he pulls away "I love you so much Kiara and even when I'm not with you everyday I'll always think about you so do me one favor would you?" He asks me and I nod "I want you to become the champion." He says and I smile and gasp as I look behind him to see a small shiny ponyta walking towards us. "Aww she's so cute" I say and she walks to me before nuzzling me "here catch Her"he says and I smile before catching her in the pokeball. "This has been the best day ever" I say and smile as me and Bede walk back to ballonea together hand in hand.