Challenging the second gym

Ceras pov~
I had just recently got a new edition to my team and I smile as I petted my new eevee gently. Her name is Storm and she was such a sweet little eevee. "Hey Cera!" I hear someone call out and I look over to see that it was Kiara. "Hey Kaira did you beat Nessa?" I ask her and she nods yep me, Hop and Bede all beat it while we were waiting on you to get done training" she says and then she sees my eevee. "Awww she's so cute what's her name?" she asks me "it's Storm" I say "are you gonna evolve her into a jolteon then?" She asks me "yeah probably I just have such a strong bond with electric types I guess" I say and smile as I return eevee and get up with Zooma getting up to
Follow me. "Well I guess it's my turn to battle Nessa then" I say and we head to her gym and I change into my gym outfit. When I'm on the battlefield
I walk to the middle of the field and Nessa does the same. "Are you ready to try and beat me?" She asks me "yep more than ready" I say and we begin the match. I send out Zooma while she sends out berraskewda. I order Zooma to use thunder fang which one shots her first Pokémon and she returns it. "Oh so I see this isn't gonna be as easy to win as I thought" she says and smirks as she sends out a goldeen and I one shot it as well but then she sends out a dredgnaw. "Alright lets see you beat my best Pokémon" she says and dynamaxs dredgnaw. "Zooma use play rough!" I shout and she listens but it doesn't do much damadge. "Dredgnaw use max geyser!" She shouts and he uses it and it knocks Zooma down but not out. "Zooma let's dynamax as well!"
I shout as she dynamaxs "use max fairy star!" I shout and she attacks and it does a lot of damage but the dredgnaw still hadn't fainted. She orders another attack but I shout for Zooma to dodge and use max fairy star and the dredgnaw faints making me the victor of the match. "Congratulations Cera, here is your water badge" she says and hands me that along with a tm" thank you Nessa" I say and head back to the locker room to change into my outfit. When I walk out I smile "well it's time to head back to motostoke and challenge Kabu to a battle for the third gym badge are you ready?" I ask Kiara and she nods "yeah let's go I'm sure Bede and Hop are already back at motostoke but you do know what town we go to after motostoke right?" Kiara asks me and i look at her with a funny look. "Of course I do it's Hamm-"
I stop "it's the city that the dragon type gym is in" I say and look away blushing "you just saw him and you already wanna see him again Cera your in love with him just give in and admit it" she says and I give a sigh "okay fine I have a crush on him but it's not big deal now let's just head to motostoke" I say and she nods as we walk back to motostoke.