Chapter Three.

A/n: just to make things clear, Star Wars doesn't exist on Reader's world.

It was almost a week since you ended up here, you started to believe that maybe this was all real, that you weren't crazy or anything.

Kylo said that you could look around the ship, eat with other people during lunch and just wander around in your free time. You were eating in the cafeteria when someone spoke in your mind.

Meet me at the training room after you finish eating. You furrow your eyebrows before realizing who it was.

Kylo? You asked in your mind. But you recieved no answer, you decided not to push it, in the past week you learned that it is not good when Kylo is annoyed.

You finished your meal and did what he asked you to do, you also managed to memorize your way to the training room so no need for anyone to escort you there anymore.

"I'm here!" You called out as soon as you walked in.

"What took you so long?" He asked, he was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. He looked like he was already ready to meditate.

"In a bad mood already? You said as soon as I finished my food, and I just did." Kylo took a deep breath, if anyone else talked to him like that, the person would most likely be dead. He didn't know why you were an exception, but you were.

"I'm going to teach you the one you asked last time." Your eyes brightened at his words.

"Like the mind reading stuff?" His lip twitched into a quick smirk.

"Yes." Then he told you about focusing on your goal and connecting yourself to the force. "Try it on me."

Kylo himself was surprised by the words that came out of him mouth, could he trust you?

"Are you sure?" He nodded at you, you closed your eyes and concentrated on getting into him mind. Soon, you saw fragments of his memories flash before you, then you saw a forest you looked around and saw Kylo on the ground, staring at a girl.

You exited the scene and you saw a young Kylo next. It felt like you were in the memory as well, but no one cod see you.

"Ben!" A man called out, you saw the young version of you mentor turn around. "Come on here."

"Just a moment!" The young boy responded, he looked at the sky one more time before walking away.

"That's enough." You pulled away from his mind and you returned to reality.

"Your name's Ben?" You asked. "Your real name?"

"Yes." He mumbled quietly.

"I'm sorry If I went too far." You apologized. Although it wasn't your fault, he asked you to do it.

"It's... Alright. You did well." Perhaps it was all those time you spent with each other. But you sensed that he was upset about something, he was sad.

You felt like your whole body moved on its own, you leaned in closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. He didn't move but you felt his body stiffen against your touch. "It's alright to open up sometimes."

Kylo's heart was racing inside his chest, he was nervous, but why? It was just you, a girl he wanted to train so he'd have someone... Someone to what? Rule the galaxy with? Someone to trust? Someone to... care for?

You pulled away and gave him a sweet smile. He just stared at you, with furrowed eyebrows and serious eyes.

"You are dismissed, take a break tomorrow." You nodded and left Kylo in the quiet room.

Kylo buried his head on his hands as he heard you walk away.

----

The next day, you spent your time walking around with a book in hand, earning a couple of weird glances from the officers and workers, you haven't seen Kylo all day.

You passed by Hux and you flashed him a smile. "Hello."

"I hope you're not lost this time." He said.

"Oh, no I'm actually not. How have you been?" You walked beside him as you talked.

"That's none of your business." He walked ahead of you, you shrugged it off and browsed you book.

You flipped through the pages and saw an illustration of a familiar man, you furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at the name of the person at the bottom of the picture.

Y/f/n.

"Dad..." you whispered to yourself, you flipped to the next page and read about it, it said that he had a rare ability to travel to another world or dimension, but disappeared after he saved children from the first order.

'It was rumored that Y/f/n ran away.'

You stopped walking, it felt like the air in your lungs were trapped. You ran back to your room and tried to catch your breath.

You didn't know what to feel about the information you just read, glad because it meant that you weren't loosing your mind? Or disappointed that your father never told you about anything about it.

Your father died a few years ago, leaving you and your mom alone. You thought of your mom and concentrated closed your eyes and on her, hoping that it will take you back home.

Once your eyes fluttered open, you were in your Mother's house. You could smell the cookies baking in the kitchen, you walked around and looked for her.

"Y/n?" Someone called behind you. "I've been calling you for weeks! Why haven't you been answering my calls? Your landlord already called me, your boss about you disappearing."

"I was... I-" you sucked in a deep breath. "You need to explain to me what's happening because I just teleported to another unknown dimension."

"What do you mean?" You mother asked.

"Stop. Don't act like you don't know about it." You opened the book in your hand and shower her the page with your father's image on it. "Why didn't you tell me about this?!"

She gasped. "I didn't know you inherited it. Sit down, you might not have much time."

You did what she said, you waited for her as she disappeared upstairs and came back with a notebook in her hands.

"Your father left this for you... Just in case." She handed you the book and looked at you with worried eyes. "Did you travel here on your own will?"

"Yes."

"T-then why don't you stay?" Her question made you question yourself too, you wanted to stay. But why can't you. "There's something pulling you back."

"I don't know what it is Mom, i want to stay here I really do, but-" She cut you off by placing her hands on your shoulders.

"It's alright, I'll take care of everything." She placed a kiss on your forehead. "Now, go."

With that, you were pulled back in the ship. Your ears ringing and your head felt like it was trapped in a rubble, you pushed yourself up from the floor of your room.

And opened the notebook that's supposed to answer every single question that existed in your mind.

-
-
-
A/n: feedback will always be highly appreciated.