Chapter Eight.

You gasped for breath as soon as you arrived, you didn't know where you were because everything was blurry and all you saw was Kylo looking at you worriedly. He shouted something that you couldn't understand, it felt like you were underwater. 

Then finally, your mother came to the view, after a few minutes of unbearable pain a pillow was slipped under your head. You felt a needle being injected into your arm, you lifted your head up to look at it only to pass out the moment you did so. 

"Is she going to be alright?" Kylo asked your mother.

"I hope she will be, travelling that much in a year requires so much energy, let alone bring a person along." You mother says to him. "Help me get her to the living room." 

Kylo followed what your mother said and carried you in his arms as she lead him to the living room, he motioned to the couch for him to put you down. Once he did, he let his hand linger on your face, wiping away the dirt on your cheek. 

"You must be close to her." The older woman said, Kylo stood up straighter. "She risked so much for you,"

"And I'm grateful." He replied. 

----

It took you a day before you woke up, and Kylo was there by your side.

"Does anything hurt?" He asked, "Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm okay. Are we in my room?" He nodded. "I'm sorry for bringing you here, I didn't know what to do-"

"You did what you had to do," he cut you off. "I'm going to tell you mother that you're awake."

He left the room, you tried to sit up since it felt like your whole body was paralyzed, once you were comfortable a girl appeared in front of you.

"You look like you're dying." She said. "You feel so distant."

When you didn't answer she grew frustrated. "Answer me for once, I'm here to help."

"What do you want me to say?" You snapped at her. "Expose all the plans the first order has?"

"I want us to help each other, you have good in you, Y/n. And you don't belong there." Before you could answer, the door opened and the connection broke.

"Are you feeling cold?" Your mother asked you, Kylo stayed behind her.

"A bit."

"That's normal, you're too much like your father. Risking their lives for the people they..." She glanced at Kylo before continuing with a whisper. "...Love."

"Mom." You frowned at her, "His shoulder was hurt, have you checked?"

"Yes, It's all good." Kylo answered, "I must repay you for your hospitality.... Once we get back."

"You don't have to, you've taken care of my daughter in that world, Ben." You were confused by the use of his real name but you didn't ask.

"When can we go back?"

"Go back? I'm sure you won't be able to travel for a year, or else something worse might happen." You should've known what her answer was going to be, it was in your father's journal after all. "I'll get you something warm, stay right here."

She walked out and silence grew in the room.

"Don't stress about going back too much," Kylo broke the silence.

"But what about Palpetine? The first order?"

"It's alright." He whispered.

-----

The next day, you were able to walk around the house, you helped Ben settle in the room he's staying in, your mother went out to buy a couple of clothes for him to wear.

"You look good," You complimented him, he just gave you a small smile which disappeared quickly. "It's dinnertime, come on."

It was silent the whole time, thankfully your mom wasn't going to allow it become more awkward.

"What did you do back in your world?" She asked Kylo.

"Uhm.." he gave you a glance, a sign for you to help him, you gave him a look saying that you didn't know what to say. "I'm- I'm a... a Radar Technician in the Fi-"

You widened your eyes at him and he quickly changed what he was going to say. "-Resistance."

Your mother's eyebrows shot up at the mention of the name. "The resistance?" She turned her head to you. "Your father used to help out there, I met... Some friends there once, you know when your dad brought me."

She continued her story, "There was a woman their, I've forgotten her rank but her name was Leia. A wonderful woman." You looked at Kylo who continued to eat his meal but you sensed his unease about the topic. "I was pregnant with Y/n, and then she said that she was special, and wished that His son could meet you,  And now I know what she was talking about." She shook her head at the though and chuckled.

"I forgot to tell you that I quit your job for you... Is that alright?" You nodded at her, "Your things from your apartment are also going to be moved here."

"That's great, thank you."

Once you all finished with your meal, you cleaned the plates and went to Kylo's room when you finished. You knocked on his door before letting yourself in.

"I'm sorry about mom, she's a bit talkative when there's another person in the house." He was sitting on the bed with his back facing you, so you didn't really know what his reaction was.

"She's fine.." You barely heard his reply, you walked closer to him and put your hand on his shoulder. "It's tearing me apart."

"What is?"

"All of it." He simply said, you sat down beside him. "I just realized that you can't use the force here and the lightsaber doesn't work."

If the force didn't work here how are you still connected with Rey?

"Oh, right. I have something for you." You pulled out an Ipod and some earphones. "Something I missed having when I was back in your world."

You taught him how to play the songs and everything he needed to do with it, you put one earphone on your ear and searched for a song he might like.

"Listen." You gave him the other pair and he put it in his ear, "Do you like it?"

He chuckled and nodded. 

You smiled back at him, your eyes met and you couldn't look away from them, you felt him moving closer, until your lips were just a few inch away from each other.

Then he moved his head away so his lips met your cheek instead, "Thank you for today, Y/n."

You cleared your throat and pulled the earphone away from you before standing up from the bed. "G-goodnight."

You basically ran out of the room as fast as your heart was beating, you kept on reminding yourself that you had more things to take care of, and tried not to let a simple kiss distract you from it.

-
-

A/N: Sorry this is a filler, Just wanted to add some fluff between Kylo and Y/n.

Hope you liked it!