chapter fifteen part 2

Hi, I'm alive.

Feedback would be highly appreciated.

---

A day later you were finally allowed to walk around, you were assured that the first order won't find were you were anymore, but it didn't stop the uncontrollable worry and anxiety that sweeps through your body everytime you think of it.

Kylo had explained almost everything clearly, how he planned everything once he arrived at the resistance.

He knew that you'd one day come for him so he had to make a plan for that as well, you didn't say anything to him anymore and simply asked what he was planning to do with Palpatine.

"End him," He simply says. "And I'm hoping to do it alone."

At that moment you felt utterly useless, if he didn't want you to help him then what will you do? If he didn't what you to help him then who?

"I said alone, Y/n." Kylo clears out, "I'm not planning to take Rey with me, it's too dangerous if she comes with, Palpatine's blood still runs through her veins."

"It's rude to read my mind without permission." You scowled at him but it was obvious that you were more embarrassed about the fact that he knows that you were jealous.

"I didn't, It was written all over your face." He smiled, you didn't say anything, no comebacks this time.

You just accepted the fact that he knew you too well.

Too much.
----

"Rey."

"Y/n."

You both stared at each other blankly, it was the first time you're seeing her in person.

"You're not going to let him go alone are you?" She says.

"Of course I'm not." You immediately replied.

"Yes, of course she's not." Vicrul rolls his eyes behind you. "If she was then we probably got a clone."

You glared at him and he held up both of his hands as a sign of his surrender.

"I can't follow him alone... Will you help me?"

"Now I'm helping you?" Rey raises her eyebrows. "Why should I?"

"... Because I'm asking for it?" You said hesitantly. "And I'm definitely going to die if I go alone."

"Yah! You won't go alone, I'll still go with you remember?" Vicrul adds in.

"We're both going to die if we go alone." You corrected yourself, "I'm also dying anyways so just think of this as your farewell thingy for me."

Rey let's out a sigh. "Fine, I was planning to follow him as well anyways."

You raised your eyebrows at her.

"Come on, we both know that no matter how powerful or ready he is, it's possible that he'll kill himself in the process."

"That's... Very true." Vicrul muttered.

----

That night, Kylo announces that he'll go in the morning.

"What?!" The three of you exclaimed loudly.

"Finn and Poe aren't back yet, they'll be the one to bring you there remember?" Rey reasoned.

"I think you forgot that I am very capable of flying my own ship." Kylo furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"But are you even--"