Chapter Twelve.

I finally have the energy to write for this book again lol, sorry for the wait! 

More Marvel peeps are coming in....

Also, my dumbass just realized it was ViCrul, not ViRcul. 

----

The rest of the month passed by in a blur, you finally found another job which kept you busy enough to forget about him even just a bit. You also explained everything to your mother and she absorbed everything you said calmly. 

Your work isn't as boring as your last one, because this time you were working at Stark Industries, despite working for Tony he still helped you speed up the process of gaining your abilities back. 

The bad thing was your connection with Rey had been cut off, no more surprise visits and news about Kylo. 

But you still felt him, the remaining thread of your connection through the force reminded you that he was still there, waiting and hoping you'd come back soon. That was the reason why you still haven't given up. 

"Y/n, you're going to be late for work." said your mother. "are you sure you don't want me to drive you there?"

"I can walk." you reassured her, "I'll see you tonight!" you called out before exiting the door and closing it behind you, the sun was extra hot today since there were no clouds to block it. You were entering a coffee shop to drink some coffee on the way to work when coldness washed through your body like a wave. 

You felt your eyes roll back as your legs turned into jelly, you expected your body to hit the ground but a pair of arms caught you. 

"Are you alright ma'am?" You blinked a couple of times to regain your composure. 

"Yeah.. thanks for catching me, felt like my whole body just shut down." You let out a laugh, you noticed the cup of coffee on the ground and his stained shirt. "Oh! I'm sorry about your drink, let me buy you another one!" 

"Uhhh... no need I-" 

"I feel bad, please let me buy you another cup." He sighed in defeat and nodded. "What's your name?" 

"Steve Rogers." He said. 

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." You said with a smile, you went to buy his and your coffee, and then after that you apologized to him again and continued walking to work. "

"You're late again." Your co-worker said.

"I'm sorry, I ran into this guy and I needed to replace his drink." You put your bag down on your desk and started going through your work. 

"Ooh, was he cute?" You thought back on his features, blonde hair, blue eyes, he looked like the opposite of Kylo. 

"Looked like he was straight out of a comic book." You chuckled. 

As you were working and chatting, Tony walked over to you, "Y/n, need to talk to you about something, come with me." 

You nodded and stood up from your chair to follow him, you entered his office which had the big window and had the greatest view in the whole building. 

"Here." He handed you a watch looking device. "It's supposed to track which word you're in and-"

"Where did you even get this?" You asked. 

"We have more travelers in this world and some of them just happened to work along with me." He explained. "Anyways, it's going to track and check your vitals for you."

"That's cool." You smiled. "Do you have one too?" 

"Yeah." He tugged up his sleeve to show you. "That's all you can go back to work." 

"Thanks, Tony." You smiled at him before walking away. 

It was 10 at night when you finally finished your work and arrived back home, your mom was surprisingly not there yet, your dog walked over to you and greeted you happily. 

Your mom decided to get one so the house won't be so quiet anymore. 

"I'm just going to change and then we can play, okay?" You scratched behind his ears before leaving him for a bit. You changed into comfortable clothes before going back to the living room to play with the puppy. 

You were both playing quietly when the similar coldness from earlier happened to you again, you heard the muffled barks around you but you couldn't react to it. Your eyes rolled back as your body tipped backwards but this time you hit the floor with a thud, the device on your wrist started beeping loudly until you finally closed your eyes and lost consciousness. 

----

You slowly opened your eyes and you were met by a familiar feeling, you immediately sat up and looked around you.

This can't be happening now. 

"Y/n, you're awake." A voice that you never thought you'd hear again said. 

"Vicrul, w-what-" He cut you off. 

"Don't worry, only I know you're here." Vicrul smiled at you. "You left your notebook here, and I know everything."

Vicrul noticed that alarmed look on your face. "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help." 

"How did you find me?" 

"You literally popped out of nowhere in the training room, thankfully I was the only one there and I got help from a friend.." as Vicrul finished his sentence Kuruk walked in. 

"Surprised?" Kuruk raised his eyebrows at you and smirked, you rolled your eyes and Vicrul continued talking. 

"We'll help you go to him." 

"Who? Kylo?" 

"Palpatine."