Chapter Nine.

You woke up in the middle of the night because the girl decided to show up again. You tried to pretend that you were still asleep even if you knew that she knows you're very much awake.

"Look," she started. "I don't need you to answer back, just listen to my intentions, please. I can feel the light strong in you, and I don't want Kylo to take that away like Snoke did with him... I tried to take Ben back, at first I thought I could but there's always something keeping everyone from doing so."

She paused for a moment, thinking of the next words she's about to say. "I don't want to give up on him, and I figured that If I can help you then maybe we can help him together, bring him back to the light."

"How long did you try?" You asked her, she kept her mouth shut. "Not long? I guess you shut him out completely after that too?"

You sat up to look at her, "Rey, I know you have good intentions but you can't change a person so easily, in fact people don't really change at all, people loose their way all the time and so easily, but guiding them back will always take time."

"Then what do you want me to do? Wait until he destroys the rest of what's left in the resistance and wait for him to realize what he's done and come back?!" She raised her voice, her eyebrows were curled together and she grew more irritated.

"What you said just made me realize that you want to save the resistance, not Ben Solo." You said, her eyes widened and her lips parted but nothing came out, realization hit her but the everything was cut off before she could even explain.

You lied down on your bed again and tugged the blanked to cover your shoulders, you closed your eyes but your sleepiness was long gone. You groaned in annoyance and decided to get out of your room.

----

You put together random snacks for yourself, and scrolled through your phone for something to watch it took you a while to find something but you ended up with 'The Good Place.' anyways, you were halfway through the first episode when someone spoke behind you.

"Why are you still up?" The drink in your hand splashed everywhere when you flinched, you turned around and saw Kylo behind you.

"I just woke up and then realized I was hungry, so..." You lied, "Why are you awake?"

"Uh.. same thing?" He scrunched up his nose and walked closer to sit beside you on the floor.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not alone." You smirked at him, "here, have some."

You handed him the tray of snacks, he studied the whole thing before finally picking up a chip. "What're you watching?"

"A new show, wanna watch with me?" He nodded, you rewind the whole thing from the start. Since you have watched most of it you spent the whole time stealing glances at him as he remained focused on your phone.

"Is there something on my face? Why are you staring at me?" He turned his head to look at you with furrowed eyebrows, your cheeks heated up when you realized that your small glances turned into a full on creepy stare.

"N-no, you're perfect- I mean there's nothing on your face don't worry." You gave him a nervous smile before turning your head away from him in embarrassment, you didn't know what was happening to you but it definitely felt like a high school crush.

You went back on watching the show hoping that Kylo had forgotten the fact that you literally called him 'perfect.' even you cringed at yourself by just thinking of it.

"You're the Chidi I'm the Eleanor." He mumbled as you finished the fifth episode, you laughed at his comment.

"What? I don't remember teaching you ethics and all that kind of stuff." You joked, he gave you a small smile back.

If it truly is fate. | Kylo Ren x Reader. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara