Chapter Thirteen

Do I have any Carat readers? Like seventeen fans. You know what? nvm, enjoy reading. 

I just dropped the Jar of Kimchi I've been craving for so Here's some angst :D

-----

"What the hell do you mean you're taking me to Palpatine?" You let out a bitter laugh, "I'm not even supposed to be here. Just take me to Kylo and-"

"Kylo is dead." Kuruk spits out before you could continue. "It's been months since Him and Rey faced Palpatine, both of them died and now the whole galaxy's at risk." 

"Months? No.." you were about to tell them that it's only been a month but you remembered that time works differently now, "..I still feel him here, he's alive I-" 

"That's just what the force tells you because of your connection, It's nothing but dead hope." Your heart starts to beat fast as your head began to throb, everything started to click, that was why your connection with Rey suddenly disappeared. 

"Kuruk, you should watch your words." Vicrul sighed and kneeled in front of you, lifting your face up. "Y/n?"

"Tell me he's alive." You gripped on his shirt tightly. "Tell me that Kuruk's just being an asshole right now." 

Hurt flashed in his eyes for a moment before pulling you close, it angered you more that he didn't say anything but deep inside you knew that there was nothing left to be said. 

---- 

You were outside of their hideout, looking at the horizon in front of you. Vicrul and Kuruk left for a while before their disappearance gets noticed by the others, you were told that they're already making up a plan to help you, but for now, you just have to stay put. 

When the sun started to go down you walked back inside, finding your father's notebook on the bed. You picked it up and flipped through the pages hoping to find something useful. 

You ended up on a page filled with sketches and scribbled notes, you were halfway through studying it when you heard your name behind you, you immediately turned around yet saw nothing. 

"Y/n." A deep, yet warm voice called out to you. You slammed the notebook shut and desperately looked around. 

"Kylo?" You walked back outside and ran around the place until your legs hurt, you fell on your knees and slumped your shoulders in defeat, it was getting dark, too dark. 

"Y/n." You whipped your head around, but only saw Vicrul with a worried face. "I would ask you what you're doing here but your face says it all." He offered his hand to you, helping you stand up. 

"You know you'd have to let go for us to finish this chaos, right?" Vicrul says. 

"If I let go of him then I'd have no reason to stay here." 

----

The three of you planned for days, Kuruk helped you sharpen your fighting skills without trying to kill you this time, you worried about how suddenly transporting here will affect you but there hasn't been any problem happening yet. 

"Are you sure you two coming here won't be a problem?" You asked as you set up the table for your meal. 

"Oh, we've been planning to.. disappear from them." Vicrul says

"I'm against that plan." Kuruk scoffs. "Disappearing won't do."

They continued bickering about it, until you placed the food in front of them and sat down to eat. 

"If the food is like this once we disappear, then let's do it." Kuruk suddenly says after taking a bite. "Why don't we have food like this on the ship?"

Once you all finished eating It was time for Vicrul to help you do research about how your powers worked, he also helped you monitor your health after your sudden appearance. 

"Kuruk's a bit weird these days.." You started as you looked through your notes. 

"He's just starting to warm up to you." He laughed, he scribbled down some notes while studying the book he got from the ship. 

"Warm up? He actually warms up to people?" You widened your eyes at him, you recalled the day you first met Kuruk, the guy was ready to kill you then. 

"Don't be so surprised, you got Kylo to warm up to you." Once his name was mentioned everything turned silent, Vicrul noticed how the mood changed and immediately apologized. 

"It's fine." Vicrul still felt bad after you said that. 

"You really love him don't you? And I'm just.." You looked up at him, putting down the notebook to look at him properly. 

"You're just..?" 

Vicrul swallowed the lump in his throat before shaking his head. "I'm really happy you found each other." His lips stretched into a toothless smile. 

"Me too." 

---

---

Ok? Was that ok? I'm sorry if this chapter's boring but.. here you go.