Chapter seventeen

Since we're on chapter Seventeen, can I like... promote the Kpop group I stanned this year? It would be nice if you give them a try since their songs are meaningful and their choreographies are great, they give me the motivation to update this book so it would be nice if you can give their songs a try!

Anyways, let's get through this chapter:')

----

You checked the watch Tony gave you and saw that the travel took two goddamn hours, you looked up from it and met Kylo's eyes, you were a few steps away from each other but you could see his shallow breaths and tired eyes.

The pain in your body immediately disappeared as you ran towards him as quickly as you could.

"I have been waiting for you." An eerie voice stopped you in your tracks, you turned to see Palpatine. "You've come to die as well?"

"You're clearly wrong, I was already dying before I got here." You smirked at him.

Y/n, no. Kylo said in your mind, you shrugged him off.

"It seems like you still don't know what you can do with those abilities of yours." He says, "Do you want to know? Your bloodline is as important as the Skywalker's, possibly much more important."

"That doesn't mean shit."

"Your father was so powerful." He continued, "I'm sure you'll be so much more."

"You're the only one so greedy for power here, Old man." You chuckled.

"Well so is the last Skywalker." He motioned at Kylo, you looked back at him with questioning eyes, he just shook his head.

"We were just in the middle of a negotiation... Before you interfered, I'm afraid I'll need to force you to leave."

It was all so sudden, and it was very annoying.

Palpatine raised his hand and a struck of lighting hit you, but instead of dying because it your abilities were forcibly activated, but that didn't mean you couldn't control where you needed to go.

Your decision was clearly made from panic and fear, you let the power Palpatine had used on you be redirected, where?

Back at him.

Palpatine screamed in pain and stopped using his power on you, "That's impossible for a user that has never been taught."

"I just keep on surprising myself as well." Although what you did brought your body so much pain and just made you weaker, a new plan was already forming in your head.

"But your emotions clearly give everything off." He raised his hand and Kylo and attacked, but luckily Kylo's instincts were strong and immediately blocked it with a lightsaber in his hand.

"You can't do anything about this now, can you? You're not from here, this is not your story." You tried to redirect his attacks on Kylo to somewhere else but you felt trapped.

"You can't do anything about that." It was Kuruk, how the hell was he still alive?

"Why are you always the problem?" You glared at him, he stood in front of your and put his weapon's blade under your chin.

"How should I kill you?" He whispered. "Cut your head off?" 

He then lowered his blade and let it push through your stomach, "this is better, so while you bleed out you can watch him die."

He pulled away and let you drop on the ground, you weren't going to die like this, it's not a heroic end at all.

"Asshole." You mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked, you breathed heavily and glared at him again, you lifted him off the ground, choking him at the process.

"Asshole." You said again, your hand was trembling as you tightened the force on his throat. "So, how should I kill you?"

You lifted him higher and let sent him flying away, you stayed still for a moment to calm yourself down.

You came here for Kylo and not all this bullshit.

You forced yourself to stand up, but you kept on falling on the ground.

Kylo was still fighting him off, with two lightsabers in both his hands, you crawled your way closer to him.

For a moment, you saw blue shadows behind him, but what caught your attention the most is the determination in his eyes.

So much hope sparkled in them.

----

Yeah next chapter's coming later today or tomorrow, tell me what you think, Love you all!