Chapter 4: Wrestling

"I do whatever it takes to make it; break through anything I'm face to face with; it's true, you gon' make me lose my patience; 'cause victory is mine and I'mma take it."

(Basic outline of the groups' school schedules lol Idk why Kenny's is acting stupid with the spacing but meh :p ^)

~Kyle's POV~

The principal's office didn't go too bad. Cartman and I were given a warning to not disturb any of our classes again. If we got into more trouble, we'll get after school detention.

I felt like I was going to pass out when Cartman had me pinned against the wall like that. He just kept talking dirty to me as if he was about to...fuck me. I know he's straight, so why would he bother going that far to get a rise out of me?

Probably just another way to exploit my homosexuality. Fucking fatass Nazi bastard.

Sadly for me, I had gym class with him fifth period just before lunch, which I also share with him. Fuck me.

Another stupid thing about gym class is that fucking Sam is here with me too. They merged the juniors' and seniors' gym classes into one class period. I don't know why because both classes are pretty big, but the gymnasium is pretty big too. I guess it saves the school from adding an extra class during the day.

When the four of us met up, we walked into the locker room together. Since I'm one of the only out-of-the-closet gays in this school, I changed my clothes in a stall because everyone else was uncomfortable with me "watching them change". Sam didn't care what they thought, though. Besides, everyone respected him since he's the captain of the varsity football team.

"You almost finished babe?" Sam asked, knocking on the stall door. I put my shorts on and exited the stall. "Yeah, I'm done." I said quietly. Sam gave me a weird look.

"What's wrong?" He wondered half-heartedly. I threw my clothes into a locker and shut it. "Nothing." I said back. You.

"Ok then. Let's go." Sam concluded, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Plopping his arm on me like that caused me to moan in pain. Not only has he bruised my cheek, but he also fucked up my back bad. My back is also covered in bruises, which is another reason why I changed in the stall.

Mr. Connors was standing in the middle of the gymnasium waiting for us to finish changing. While the girls went to the secondary gymnasium to play volleyball, we were about to do wrestling. Great, just...just fucking great.

Mr. Connors organized everyone based on their weight and formed a few different groups. I somehow ended up with Cartman in my group. Again, just fucking great. Did he lose that much weight that he weighs close to what I weigh? I'm so much weaker than him. Barely any muscle mass and no extra fat. Just...what the fuck?

Not only Cartman, but naturally I had Stan, Kenny, Tweek, Token, Butters, Craig, Clyde, Sam, and a few others in my weight group. Everyone else was either bigger than us or smaller.