Chapter 9: Spin The Bottle (Part 2)

"I'll build up a house; I'll build up an army; of cellophane soldiers, cheap origami; to take back a piece of whatever's left; of that little box that beats in your chest."

Fashionably Late Party attendee: Token

~Cartman's POV~

Kyle and I kept exchanging looks, deciding whether or not we should follow Kenny's rules. He'll have to take something off. His face was redder than his hair, making his whole head ginger. I smirked and looked at Kenny. "I think Kahl is about to pass out." I told him.

"Well, you'll still have to kiss him. If you guys don't kiss in the next ten seconds, you're going to have to play seven minutes in heaven." Kenny said back.

"Wow, since when were you such an asshole, Kenny!?" I yelled, feeling the heat rise up to my head.

"I've always been an asshole, tubby!" Kenny laughed.

"Don't call me tubby!"

"Just - just kiss me, Cartman!" Kyle yelled suddenly.

"Yeah, for ten million dollars I will." I taunted.

"I don't have ten million dollars, fatass. Now what do you want me to take off!?" Kyle said, his blush reddening even more. I looked at him from head to toe, deciding what he should remove first.

I just wish I could pick more than one thing for him to take off. If I could, I'd tell him to take everything off. His shirt, pants...his briefs...

Fuck, I just gave myself a boner.

"Take your shirt off, Jew." I commanded, looking at his white t-shirt. He looked hesitant for a moment. He gave me a frightening look. "Wouldn't you rather me take...my pants off?" He asked, keeping his shirt down. I thought for a minute and nodded. It would be kind of cool to see him in his underwear.

"Yeah, fuck it. Pants off, kike." I agreed, snapping my fingers. Mmf.

Kyle pulled his pants down after undoing his belt. The elastic of his briefs started sliding down with his pants, revealing one of his hip bones. God. Fucking. Damn. It. I wish Kenny made us play seven minutes in heaven right now. He wouldn't be able to walk after I finish with him.

I was repeatedly grinding my teeth against my bottom lip as his hip was becoming more exposed. I remember Bebe constantly saying Kyle has a sweet ass. Kyle always wears baggy-ish pants, so it's hard to get a good look. Lately, he's been wearing skinny jeans.

Just as Kyle was finishing, my front door swung open. Someone wearing a purple hoodie with a gold-colored "T" in the front with dark blue jeans came in. It was Token. "Yo yo, wassup gang?" He said, carrying his backpack over one shoulder. When he noticed Kyle taking his pants off, he froze in place. "Um, am I interrupting something?"

"Uh, yeah kind of! I thought you weren't coming!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but I changed my mind." He defended, closing the front door behind him. He took a seat between Kyle and Clyde in the circle. He then noticed the empty bottle in the middle of the circle and smirked. "Haven't played this game in years. But...where are the chicks at?" He wondered.

"We're playing spin the bottle, the fag edition." Clyde answered. Token took the strap of his backpack off of his shoulder and opened a small pocket in the front. "If I'm going to join you, I'll need some of the good stuff." He said, pulling out a medium-sized sandwich bag.

Looking at what's inside of the bag made it appear to be oregano, but we all know what it is.

"Holy shit, dude. You going to share that?" Craig wondered. "Tweek can use some right now. He's been having a panic attack for the last fifteen minutes now."

"Yeah. Five bucks each." Token told us. Some of us, including me, reached into our back pockets to take out some cash. Once Kyle's pants were off, he reluctantly did the same thing. Such a goody two-shoes Jew. Acting like he doesn't want to spark it up.

Kenny leaned in closer to Kyle. "Now that we're done buying weed, can we continue with your turn Kyle? Kiss Cartman like you love him." He demanded with a chuckle.

Kyle turned to me and wore his blush like he did before. As Token started passing the bong around, Kyle slowly leaned into me and caressed my cheek with his hand. My heart started racing at this point. The closer he got, the more feelings I started to feel toward the ginger. Fuck! I'm not gay damn it!

I leaned against the couch behind me and let Kyle kiss me. Kenny wanted each kiss to last longer, so I decided to throw some tongue in with the mix.

"Dude..." Stan said under his breath. Kenny was watching us make out the whole time without blinking. Tweek and Craig had looked away with red faces.

Kyle moved closer to me to deepen the kiss even more. He ended up sitting in between my legs while they were still crossed. I didn't realize how small he was until now. "Mm, Eric." He whispered against my lips. I grabbed a bundle of Kyle's shirt and squeezed as I felt blood rushing to my crotch.

"Okay, that's - uh- enough guys." Butters told us. Kyle immediately broke from the kiss and stared into my eyes half-lidded. He didn't sit back in his spot just yet. He continued sitting in between my crossed legs and looking down at my lips, licking his own. "Think it's your turn to spin, Kahl." I mumbled to him.

"Yeah..." he said back, making me look away nervously.

When Kyle sat back in his spot, Kenny clapped his hands. "That. Was. Perfect." He complimented.

Everyone else kept staring us down as the bottle spun. "Yeah. It's about time you guys fucking kissed." Token added with a laugh in the beginning.

"Fuck you, you fucking asshole!" I yelled.

"Cartman!" Stan scolded.

"But Staaaaan, Token's being an asshole!"

Token leaned over and punched me in the shoulder. He didn't do it too hard, but hard enough to where it shot a sting of pain up my shoulder. "Ah! Fuck you!" I yelped.

"Alright, guys calm down! The bottle's about to point at someone." Kenny told us. The bottle continued slowing down slowly but surely, but the next victim turned out to be Token. Seeing the bottle point at him freaked him out.

"Sweet, you get to kiss the ginger now." I commented. Token looked at Kyle and took a hit from his bong. A long, painful hit.

Before kissing Kyle for the required ten seconds, Token started choking on the smoke he breathed in. "Oh - hack - fuck me - hack hack." He said in between coughs.

They both leaned into each other and made out. It wasn't as passionate as the kiss Kyle and I did, but it met Kenny's needs. Heh, needs.

"Me and you, living under a paper moon; this real life just isn't right; let's get away; let's fabricate."

"I'm building a place, something amazing; just for the sake of saving us; and whatever's left; of that little box that beats in your chest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~