thirty one

( picture above of Tori currently )
{ Tori's POV }

I've been here in this place for four days.
The first day they didn't physically hurt me but they definitely tried to mentally.

They forcefully stripped me and left me in my undergarments, then they proceeded to watch me as I put on the baggy clothes that they gave me.

However I refused to let the same people who were only willing to capture me if I didn't have any back up, break me, or embarrass me. They are nothing more other than sick cowards.

In fact one way or another they'll be dead soon and that's what I keep chanting to myself. As a reminder of what's to come.

The second day here Adrian arrived from Russia, and he refused to give me food because I wouldn't willingly give him sex or agree to be his. He tried to break me mentally calling me every name under the sun, but it wasn't nothing I hadn't heard before. After that he actually tried to convince me that he was better for me than Luca. How he thought any of that made sense I have no idea... he's a psycho to say the least. I don't even know how he knew about Luca and I..but of course I didn't have the time to focus on that.

Adrian did grab my boobs and butt. He even cupped and rubbed my most private area. Which brought back a flood of memories, that I struggle to push back every damn day.

I try to look on the bright side and say to myself at least I had clothes on this time..but it still makes me feel cheap, dirty, and disgusted.
I just tried my hardest to push the flashbacks back to where they belong. I don't have time to break, I just can't.

The third day came and they started beating me before the sun came up. It wasn't as bad as before but that could just be because my body adjusted to the pain. Either way it was still painful but this time bearable.

I knew they were only getting started. For the sake of my plan later I played a part of being extremely weak, and just coming off of being drugged.

Only in reality I wasn't weak nor was I ever drugged. I just had to make them believe that so when the time comes I can burn them and everything with them down to dust.

In fact the only thing keeping me in this room now is the fact that I'm chained to the floor.

So I take the beatings. I listened to them talk about me as if I was Adrian's slut or they're slave. I let them do all of that and more for the sake of seeing them burn in the future.

The forth day they finally gave me a roll, and a bottle of water. It was enough to get most of my strength back up. Adrian also let in a nurse to check me out to make sure I had no broke bones, and unfortunately one of my rips are broken, which explains why breathing hurts, however the nurse did help as much as she could. I could tell she wanted to help me because she gave me looks of pity.

Then I watched them shoot her, Adrian said they couldn't have witnesses. She was completely innocent. She probably even had a family...and they just shot her as if she was nothing. I felt a piece of my heart be ripped apart as I watched her bleed out in front of me.

I was going to make sure to show them the same kind of grace they showed that kind woman. If they were going to shoot her like the devils they are.. then they could've at least made it painless, but no they wanted to watch her suffer. They wanted me to watch her bleed out and struggle to breathe while begging for mercy. I just held her head in my lap and rubbed her head trying to give her comfort as she died while they just laughed and joked in Russian.

They think they are God's but I'm going to bring them back to reality as soon as the time comes......it's been a long time coming.

No matter what it takes they are dying..

and painfully...