1

"Arrrgh" I hear my boyfriend bowser yell at my brother Mario for jumping on his head. I watch from the sidelines as another fight breaks out between them. Bowser breaths fire at my brother but as usual he is prepared. He kicks a red Koopa shell and hits bowser straight in the snout knocking him over onto his shell. I rush over, to my boyfriend and help him sit up right. "Are you okay bow?" I question. He just scoffs at me. "Come on laying down in the grassy plains isn't going to help you feel any better" I say to him. I look over at my brother who just stares back.

"Mario I'll be home for dinner tonight, so I'll meet you there" I say to him, as the breeze passes us by. He nods before running off. "If he wasn't your brother and I didn't love you, I would have seriously toasted his ass" I hear bowser say. I turn to him, as he gets off of the ground to stand at full height. "He is always picking fights with me, you think even now when we're are dating he would stop because your his brother" Bowser says to me. I sigh sadly. Mario won't ever stop, he thinks bowser is still a villain, wont give up the idea that bowser will never change, but if he was still evil we wouldn't be together.

I give Bowser a hug. A deep meaningful hug. I take his clawed hand in my small one, I smile up at him. He just frowns instead. "Hey Luigi Love I'm not feeling it tonight. So if you wanna walk me back to the castle and head home, so I can get some sleep that would be great" I hear bowser say to me. Deep down I'm upset, but I mask it with a smile and whisper a sure. The walk back is silent and feels as if it stretched on forever. I start to see the lava that surrounds the castle come into view. We walk up the steps to the castle door. "Alright Luigi I'm sorry but I will make it up to you tomorrow" bowser finishes telling me with a kiss. I turn a decent shade of red, before nodding my head yes and walk off the castle steps and make my way towards the mushroom kingdom.

As I'm walking, more like trudging through breezy fields where mine and bowsers picnic was interrupted by Mario thinking bowser was trying to squish me. Which wasn't even going on, he likes being on top, being the dom he is. We were keeping it kid friendly. I sigh to myself again. I seem to regain control of my thoughts as something else crosses my mind. I seem to have built some type of connection to everyone I'm close to, that lets me see Into their mind to see what they are seeing. I haven't told anyone yet because I don't know what to make of it, and I don't want anyone to find me weird.

I decide to speed up, seeing as I was so lost in my thoughts it has started to get dark. I keep my sped up pace, as the mushroom kingdoms trees start to appear around me. I start to jog, trying to reach my house as fast as possible. I finally reach my mushroom house. I look at the outside of it. It needs some work done. I open the door to find Mario eating stir fry at the kitchen table. I shut the door softly, but loud enough to alert Mario of my presence. He looks. "Ah Luigi come eat dinner, I made it".

I make my way over to the kitchen table. "So I would like to talk to you about today Mario" I say sternly letting him know I wasn't happy with him. He looks up from his plate with a questioning look. "Mario bowser wasn't attacking me, just kissing me his own special way, and once again he has changed. Turned over a new leaf" I say the last part waving my hands above my head trying to get my point across. Mario says nothing through my entire speech. Just stares at me. " are you done now? I get it, he has changed turned over a new leaf. I'm just not ready to accept that yet". I feel like I'm ready to explode with anger. This time I let it show on my face. I get up from the table and push my chair in mumbling "I'm not hungry I'm going to bed".

I push my chair back in and head up the stairs to my second floor bedroom. I fling open my door, fling it closed, then plop on my bed. I feel tears start to sting my eyes. I strip out of my clothing, and into something more comfortable. Only In my pajamas, I try to find relaxation and hoping sleep will overcome me, I get underneath my blankets and drift off to dream land.