2

How long have I laid here In shock. Is this a nightmare. Is my Bowser really like that. These all are questions I let my mind ponder on. I let the memories pass of what bowser had turned into. It must be that potion. I finally like I have the strength to open my eyes. I'm met with a bright ray of sunshine. "Luigi oh Luigi your finally awake" Mario Exclaims. I nod my head yes.

"Bowser" oh my goodness. "Mario, Peach it was so scary, and horrible and scary" I exclaim in fear as I sit up from passing out on the floor. "What happened Luigi" peach's soft voice reaches my ears. "Last night in my dreams, I see bowser drinking this potion, I guess it had an odd effect on him. He turned into this blood drinking monster" I quake in fear, wrapping my arms around me when realization strikes me. "Where is Bowser Jr?" I question eyes wide with worry struck on my face. "We had toad guards escort him to a play area" peach says. I rush out of the room down the hallway yelling "Bowser J? Where are you?" I search floor after floor until I come to a room, with a green door with a star on it.

I fling the door open, only to find bowser jr playing with some toys. "Bowser Jr, I'm so glad your safe" my heart wrenches in joy as I hug the small turtle. "Where are the toad guards?" I question him. He smiles "Oh they went to get some snacks" Bowser Jr Beams up at me. I pick him up, and carry him back to room where I left Mario and peach. "Mario watch over Bowser Jr, I'm going home to get some rest. Mario nods in understanding. I leave the castle and rush home. Exhausted from today's events I trudge into bed, and close my eyes ready to go off to dreamland.

I wake up in a dimly lit room, "where am I?" I question aloud to no one in particular. I take notice I'm on a bed. I go to get out from under the red and black silk covers but I notice I'm not wearing anything. I turn beet red. What kind of dream am I having. "Why hello my sweet, what brings you here to my chambers" I hear a voice that is deep and smooth, that sounds like my Bowser question behind me. I feel the bed dip beside me, but I close my eyes. I feel breathing down my neck. "Open your pretty eyes Luigi, open them for me" Bowser says.

I struggle to keep them close, but I want to gaze upon the man or turtle in this case that I love. I open my eyes only to gaze upon Bowser looking like he did at the castle after that potion. I gasp and Scramble back to the front of the bed against the head board. He chuckles, and puts his ice cold hand on my ankle and pulls me down further on the bed. He presses my face into his chest. His chest is cold, as I struggle to look up at Bowser. I finally manage to do so when he sees me struggling to gaze upon his face. He moves me up alittle so I'm eye level with him. "What am I doing here?" I question. I start to get scared. "You want to hurt me, turn me into something like you, don't love me anymore?" I say all these questions as fearful tears sting my eyes. He softens his gaze for a moment.

"Oh Luigi of course I still love you. That's why I want to make you like me, so we can be together forever" he finishes moving his cold clawed hand up my thigh, then to grope my right ass check. I blush from the contact. Bowser takes then sits up, and puts me in his lap. "Luigi, I'm hungry" Bowser says to me. I look up at his eyes as they glow a crimson. I start to shake in fear. But he ignores my shaking. "Luigi lets take our relationship to the next level, let me make love to you" he says huskily in my ear. I know I shouldn't trust him, but this is a dream and he can't hurt me. This is the next level, my thoughts erratically scream at me in my head.

Bowser lays me down on my back. He stares down at me for a minute. Before I feel him at my entrance. I feel tears start to bubble in my eyes as he pushes the tip in. "Luigi relax this is a dream you can do anything, but I'm in control. Besides vampires genitals are naturally self lubricant" I hear bowser say and his face morphs into a smirk. I feel bowser press his shaft all the way into me.  "Oh Luigi one more thing". I hear bowser say, something unrecognizable in his voice. I tilt my head looking at him, my voice coming out as a small squeak. "What Bowsie?" He starts to smile his mouth growing as he smiles more showing his sharp teeth. "You are mine" I hear him say lowly, lowering his face to my neck. He licks a sensitive spot as I mewl out in pleasure. "Now and forever, and I'll prove it to you" he lifts his head up, towards the light. I see his canine teeth extend, longer and sharper. I stare in him at a mixture between fear and awe. He looks down at me his eyes glowing a crimson color. "I told you I was hungry" he says, in a dark voice. Before I can react bowser has his teeth in my neck, I'm screaming and writhing in pain. Then all I see is white cloud my vision.

I wake up a wet mess. My bed sheets soaked with sweat. "Holy shit" I mutter to myself sitting up getting ready to leave my bed. "I just kinda had sex with Bowser" I mumble to myself. I check my neck for any puncture wounds, pleased to find none. I get out of bed change my clothes, and I walk down the stairs, to find Peach, Bowser Jr, Mario, and kamek all sitting at the dining room table. All discussing amongst themselves. I clear my throat to get their attention. They all look up at me. "Mama Luigi Come sit down" I hear bowser jr say to me.

I sit at the last empty chair. "Luigi, Kamek is here, he explained what happened, what's going on with bowser and what is possibly at stake between the Koopa and Mushroom kingdoms" I hear Mario say. I look at kamek, alittle anxious about what he is going to say. "Luigi, I first want to say, all the koopalings have been turned into something like bowser. Although I've managed to kidnap, and hold Ludwig hostage"'I hear kamek tell me. "Also I barely escaped from bowser if it wasn't for my magic. He is turning every citizen in koopa kingdom to be like him, and he is planning to do it here next. Also I fear he isn't after peach but you. Your his lover, your the one he is going for" I hear kamek say as slowly as possible as I let the new information sink in slowly.

"Kamek where is Ludwig, where are you keeping him" I say. I need answers. "He is in your basement, in chains. He hasn't had any blood yet, so he is pretty weak, his siblings on the other hand are not" kamek says calmly. I rush out of my chair and to the basement door down the stairs. I turn on the light. I look around. I see to the far wall, a hunched over figure with chains around the wrists. "Ludwig" I call softly not moving from my spot, as I see him look up at me. His eyes a dull red. "Luigi come here, I'm so hungry" I hear him weakly say. "I hear footsteps behind me. "Luigi don't rush off like that." I hear Mario scold. I hear kamek behind him. "Stay a distance he is still dangerous". I turn around and pick up Bowser jr and hold him close to me. "Kamek, what are we going to do? The mushroom kingdom is in danger" I speak with fear.

"I know, but I'm afraid this is only reversible by one thing. Death. That spell was to make him invincibly immortal." I hear kamek say. I let it hit me like bricks and stumble back alittle still holding bowser jr. "you mean like they do in those cheesy horrible movies? A stake through the heart" Mario said. I turn to see kamek nodding his head. "I won't do it" I plead with tears in my eyes. "Besides bowser won't let any one of us close enough without trying to turn us" I say. They all hum in agreement.

I head back up the stairs, but a voice stops me. "Luigi he will come for you, he will send us as his army to turn the mushroom kingdom and rule the world. Just remember that. It will happen soon" I head Ludwig say to me. "He will make you his Dark queen and you will rule together for all eternity" Ludwig says that last part in a chilling tone that sends shivers down my spine. I then continue up the stairs with a plan in mind. I just need to talk Mario and the others about putting it into motion