16(finale Part 2)

I endured so much. I'm surprised honestly even without fate, Mario, or bowsers help I didn't remember all these tragic, sad deaths, who killed me, how I died. I sit up dry my tears and head over to the group who is currently waddled up talking, in a hushed voice. I see it is a great time to scare them. So quietly I sneak up on them. Getting really close behind them I whisper "Boo" I laugh as they all jump up out of their skin. Minus King Boo.

"Did you see everything now Luigi. There still were somethings I cannot show you until this is over" Fate said. I nodded my head in understanding. "So what were you guys talking about" I question scratching my head in confusion. "we were talking about how we are all pretty sure that the reason the originals cannot die is because they are not only turned by bowser but somehow given enteral life with a cursed artifact. It truly is strange." Peach says. I nod my head. Then a headache strikes and I'm taken to a place somewhere in bowser castle.

A voice that belongs to lemmy rings out "We can't do nothing about Mercy, or Diven. They are Bowsers Blood brothers. When Bowser grew of age and turned so did they. They were put to sleep with all their memories, Lord Bowser had to reawaken. I'm sure even if lord bowser was to get killed he would just turn into dry bowser and be even more difficult to deal with. So out of respect for lord bowser, I plan to do nothing about Mercy or Diven Ludwig. Besides you know once they get here Lord Bowser already said Mercy May deal with Luigi. Something changed in lord Bowser after killing Luigi. He is now darker, more feral even. All he craves is ruling the world and plunging it into night. I even heard him tell Mercy if he wanted to fuck Luigi senseless, impregnate him even for the rest of eternity he would have no problem. He said that is all Luigi is good for. There isn't even an ounce of love left in that koopa. Yesterday lord bowser told Wendy that if she didn't leave his sight she would be a pile of ash and he would use magic to revive so he could continuously turn her to ash" lemmy says to Ludwig as they walk down the hallway. "So why are we attacking and turning Daisy's kingdom and people" Ludwig asks.

"That is because Lord Bowser says he dosent care that he is messing with fate herself. He has turned into a heartless monster. Says he will rule with an iron fist if he has to. That he don't give a damn what it takes. He will have every kingdom in this world under his control. He will take select people from each kingdom to be blood banks for us. I personally think this is going to far myself. I'm not the one in control here. Also according to Diven turning into an Original is extremely painful. And it dosent spare any pain. So as far as Mercy and Luigi go. Mercy is planning on taking a small group of vampires, to go to the house where Luigi and his friends are staying and bringing him back here. With the intent of locking him up in a room, to stay here with him for all eternity. And the rest of them are getting converted or being used as blood banks since they cannot be killed either" Lemmy tells Ludwig who just nods his head.

The vision ends and I realize I fell to the floor and I'm surrounded by worried faces minus fate. Who isn't here no more. "Everyone I seen this vision. It's like I was in the castle. Mercy is planning on capturing me tonight. Lemmy was telling Ludwig I'm going to be locked up forever, as for you guys since you can't die he said you will most likely be personal blood banks. Lemmy also Bowser has turned into a monster. A heartless feral one at that. Now he wants to do nothing but rule the world with an iron fist and turn day into eternal night with an army of vampires. What do we do?" I question. Only to realize that the sun is going down.

"Come one we need to come up with something. The sun is going down fast" Daisy says with malice in her voice. "Luigi you can float in your luma form. As for the rest of us prepare for a fight" Mario says. We then here something scurrying across the roof. Then it's silent. Then a voice rings out. "Give us Luigi, and surrender yourself and nobody gets hurt to bad" the voice says. I switch over to my Luma form as I start to float. Then the door gets hit off of its hinges. "Prepare to fight everyone" Mario says. Battle stance ready. A new voice rings out. One that only belongs to mercy. "No prepare to be seriously hurt everyone. Get them" Mercy says as twelve vampires appear from behind him. "awe Luigi my love. I see your already travel size. Easier for me to get you" Mercy says. I float above and I start to throw starbits at his face. He does nothing but get angry. "I'm trying to save you Luigi. Come willingly" Mercy says. To which I only fly out of the house. Getting far enough away to switch to human forme then I start to run. Run as fast as my legs will possibly carry me.

I hear Mercy growl. Darkly. "Why can't he ever just listen for once" I hear him say before I see his form running after me. I start to run faster, and faster. I hear his voice calling out to me taunting Me as I start to run up a hill. "You want to know a fact. Diven an I, are just as strong as Bowser. We are brothers after all. So you think you can outwit me you are terribly mistaken" I hear Mercy call out to me, as I finally make it up the hill and start to run again. My body threatening to give out from exhaustion. Black spots clouding my vision. I collapse in the grass to take a breather. That is short lived because, Mercy's body is then on top of mine.

My hands pinned above my head with his one larger one. "My,my,my I've waited a long time for this Luigi my dear" Mercy says. I watch as he opens his mouth. His skeletal fangs elongating even longer just like the last time. He starts to lick my neck. I struggle the best I can but his grip is like iron. His crimson eyes meet my baby blue ones.

"Any last words before you go to sleep?" Mercy asks me. I think about it for a brief second before I decide to be brave about this and say something smart. "Actually yes I do. Go to Hell you stupid weird skeleton" I say with confidence. He leans his head back and lets out a laugh. "Already there sweetheart" Mercy says as his fangs descend onto my neck and I let out a scream.

A/N: GOOD NEWS! I changed my mind! THERE WILL BE A part 6 to the finales. So how did you feel about this chapter? Did you like it. Wanna know what happens next? Stay tuned.