7

The memory I see is the one where bowser used to kidnap peach all the time. One time when Mario and I went to bowsers castle to rescue her, I remember feeling my feelings for bowser skyrocket. I admitted to him right then and there in front of peach and Mario, as I cried at bowsers feet, pleading and begging for him to not break my heart or hurt me in anyway.

I remember bowser looking down at me trembling at his feet as I continued to pour my heart. I felt my body being lifting up and big meaty muscly arms hugging me. I felt my body grow warm. I look up only to be met with Orange eyes with a fire in them. Bowser. Bowser was hugging me tightly. I smiled at him. In return he smiled back. "Peach, I'm not going to stop kidnapping you" he said with a wink and peach winked back. Mario and I stood there confused. Not knowing what's going on I stand to my tippy toes and place a big light kiss on his cheek. Bowser seems to turn a light pale shade of pink.

He looks down at me, going In for a kiss, I quickly walk out of his arms, playing hard to get. He smirks and whispers under his breath "challenge accepted". He beckons peach over. Peach comes over and he bends down into her ear and whispers something quietly. Mario and I share a look of confusion. Peach in return whispers something, and Bowser and peach share a knowing laugh and look into their faces. Peach says "let's go" to Mario and I. I am quick to follow them as we rush out of the castle.

It wasn't long after that day of me playing hard to get, that chocolates started showing up on my doorstep with poems of love. I remember in which was my favorite. It read

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
Nothing Could compare to your beauty
Besides the Moon And Stars which you already are
So be My Love
For these chocolates are for you
So my Be Sweetie or I'll have To Come get you
For my Love is true

I remember that poem. Might have sounded threatening to some, but to me it was of romance. I couldn't deny that I wondered who this mystery person was. Always sent me Roses dyed a green teal color. With words of love written on the note. I remember peach also got kidnapped by our favorite koopa king After I got those roses. Mario and I rushed to save her, only to find out that her and bowser had a plan set in motion.

She would feign fake fear. We would rescue her I would keep playing hard to get bowser, and sweet things kept getting delivered to my doorstep everyday. Until one day, when we rescue to peach, Bowser Finally shouted "Luigi I love you, I've been kidnapping peach all this time to see you. Peach and I came up with a plan. I would kidnap her to see you. I've been sending the flowers and the poems of love and chocolates. Please be my boyfriend" Bowser shouts as I am stunned. Mario comes up behind me and slaps my back with a smile on his face. "Come on Luigi you scaredy cat. Say yes to his question" Mario tells me. I find the words somehow. "Yes Bowser" I shout as I jump into his arms.

From the on bowser and I dated. We dated for almost two years, eventually before all this shit happened a proposal was made. To which I said yes. We just didn't tell anyone yet. So we just called each other boyfriends instead of Fiancés. The memory fades out, as my eyes open as my body tells me it's time to wake up. I turn my head around as I feel a dip in the bed. I see bowser. "I seen everything you seen" He says to me. "That was nice huh. You really enjoyed those greenish teal roses and the poems and the chocolates. I'm sorry that side of me is over. It might come back after I get through with my revenge. I won't stop until I do. Get into the way of my plans and you might get hurt" bowser says to me as he brings his finger up to gently but lightly rub my cheek with his large finger.

He smiles at me. "I don't want you getting hurt. When I bit you, it wasn't to be rude or hurtful, only to enforce alittle dominance into you, so you know I'm in control, but to also scare Mario. I wasn't trying to be rude. I have to protect you. For your my Dark Queen ,some one I love dearly. So please just follow the rules. Or I'll have to do something drastic" I hear bowser plead. "I will do so to the best of my abilities." I reply back. Bowser smiles slightly as he walks back out of the room beckoning for me to follow.

I hop off of the bed, the plush soft silky bed to follow bowser out of the room. "I know your not going to wanna see what I'm about to show you but it's necessary. I didn't capture Mario or any of them. So we are using the roads we captured for something useful. You won't like it but has to be shown" Bowser says to me. Horrible thoughts plague my mind as as bowser leads me down this dimly lit hallway. Chamber doors separate me from what bowser wants me to see. Swinging the doors opening and going inside I couldn't have prepared my stomach or the urge to vomit at the sight.

All the toads that they captured during Mario and bowsers fight. Sitting here in the chamber necks bared and blood flowing everywhere. On the walls, the floor, even the ceiling. I seen multiple roads with a dry bones fangs In their necks. I even spit Bowser Junior with his fangs in a toads neck. Tears hush at of my eyes like a tsunami. I cry for myself. For the Mushroom Kingdom. For my love. Most of all for these toads. "Bowser how could you. This is torture. Don't you see their pain. Just turn them already" I sob out at bowser who just looks on with an emotionless face. "What would you have us eat? Luigi we were starving. They were at the bottom of the food chain. I did something for my people" Bowser says to me in a cold voice.

I listen as the toads cry out every so often from having fangs buried deep In their necks again and again. "If it makes you feel any better. Kamek has about twelve hundred revival potions in his lab, we can start using those if any roads die" Bowser says to me, in a calmer voice. "Bowser how are you controlling your armies. Why do they respect you so much? They take orders without hesitation" I question, more like demand. Bowser smirks at me like an evil shadow would it's host.

"I'm the First and Original Vampire. I'm the strongest. I turn them. They have no choice to obey. Oh and you could kill me I would just come back. You could kill me and they would still be vampires. That won't ever change. They can be turned back into normal, I can't. I'm the first. My job is not only to rule and put those who belong on the bottom to the bottom of the food chain, but to make sure my species survives while being the strongest" I hear bowser say.

In that moment I realize my heart can't take much more of this, this torment. These graphic images of poor Mushroom Kingdom residents. I realize that I'm under to much stress. I need help! I need Someone who hates me, but won't allow bowser into his kingdom. King Boo. How do I get ahold of him. Since the events of me trapping in into a painting with Gadd E. Then the Hotel incident when he tried to kill me. There might now be any hope but I must try. I can use an incantation I saw King Boo use to summon his minions at the hotel. Maybe it works for him to. I can't do it while I'm here.

"Bowser I'm going to lie back down. I can't take the stress of what your doing no longer. I'm afraid if it continues to happen the way it is, my heart will give out and I'll die. So I need to lie down and rest plentifully." I say to him as I stand on my tippy toes and press a light kiss onto his cheek. I see a flicker of the old bowser I love in there. I stand back down into my feet and whisper a "good tonight" to him as I rush back to the bedroom.

I clear my mind and lie down onto the bed. I can't ready to use the incantation. "Let's do this". I whisper to myself as my mouths to saying the words.

A/N: What a cliff hanger right? Well I wanted to let everyone know the ending is already planned out and done. Along with how the rest of the story will continue :) thank you for all the support. So any more foreshadowing? Any characters you think I already added in here that I haven't? Hehe.......