11

Alittle while after bowser leaves to go to do whatever it is he does, I hear the door open and close softly. Followed by a certain apricot luma. I watch as he comes In and floats above my head. I then hear a voice in my head "It's me luma. I always could talk just didn't have anything to say really. I have something to tell you, I found out something else about bowser in that book. Bowser is not what you think he is" Luna tells me. I look at him confused.

"What do you mean" I say confusion evident. "You beard what i read from the book" I tell Luma. "That Book was a fake. I found the real book. It was hidden in the wall of the room. You had to pick the fake book up and if revealed the real book. Bowser is part of a group of vampires known as the original six" Luma tells me. Still confused I go to open my mouth only to have luma keep talking.

"Bowser is the oldest. Technically he was literally the first vampire. He just turned others with his blood, and they become what they call Originals. It's different than just turning them. The other 5 had kids to continue on the species. Bowser wanted to be put to sleep until the time came to be woken up. Kamek is the one that woke him up by accident. When Bowser woke up he had no memory. So be careful" Luma tells me. I go to open my mouth again only to be interrupted by a different voice.

"So Baby Luma you finally figured it out" I hear bowsers voice ring out from the darkness of the room. "I was wondering when you were. You have most of the history right. I did put that fake decoy book with fake history in it to throw you off seems it didn't work" I hear Bowser let out a mix between a growl and a laugh. "I was put to sleep, but what you didn't know is that Mario and his family have been hunting vampires for ten thousand years. Mario has been reincarnated constantly for ten thousand years. So have you luigi. Your family never let you know what happened or what they did in none of your carnations and this one is the same" bowser pauses.

Looks at me then has a smirk plastered onto his face. "Mario never told you why he hated me. I am the original vampire. I didn't make a deal either. I was born this way. From a Demon and a Koopa. They thought I would turn out like the demon, but my thirst for blood reigned down instead. I did turn others to continue the species. I fed five others that I deemed worthy my blood" Bowser pauses and fully comes out of the shadows. " that is until that red cladded plumber and his family minus you Luigi hunted my kind down" bowser walks alittle bit closer to luma and I.

Taking a breath bowser continues. "He killed all the newly turned vampires. That pissed me off. So I and the other 5 started a group known as the original six. We followed Mario and his family home. That is when I seen your first life. Oh you were so cute, I knew I just had to have you. So innocent. So full of life. So naive. Life didn't destroy your sense of worth yet. The vitality you had. Then your first life's family had found us in your room. We managed to kill Mario. We couldn't kill the mother or father. They killed 3 of the original six. I was going after your mother when she tried to shoot me. It missed and killed you instead. That's when I knew she wasn't aiming for me but for you" Bowser says.

Now looming over Baby Luma and I he stares us both deep into our eyes. "We finally managed to kill your first life's mother and father. That is when I decided they would carry on the species while I rested. For ten thousand years I have rested only to be awoken just in the last century. But that didn't stop Mario from hating me. Every reincarnation you guys had you were the innocent one. Mario continued to try and find me. Killing my kind but never telling you. Sometimes you died by natural causes at a young age, other times you were murdered. Eventually I found that the other 2 of the original six including myself had been put to sleep shortly after I was. Only for them to be found and be reduced to nothing but bone. Don't worry though I can revive them. The koopalings will be the next originals. Soon" bowsers say to me. My head now spinning greatly.