4

My dreams. My dreams were erratic, not peaceful, nightmarish even. Fangs, red eyes, destruction was all I foreseen. Everyone I knew turned, or held prisoner. I was the only one who had any humanity left. It was scary, so scary.

I let my eyes flutter open, as light dimly flutters across the room. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist, and a thick wall of muscle, is met with my back. I hear soft breathing, as the force of it slowly moves my hair back and forth.

"I know your up My love, let's go check on junior" bowser says to me. I nod weakly knowing I don't have much of a choice, my life has taken a turn for the worst. My love taken away from me turned into a monster, my family and friends I don't know if they are safe. I feel a cold hand sleep around my ungloved hand. It's bowsers clawed one. His hand is cold, not the warm inviting one I'm used to. He pulls me up leading me down the juniors room. I let my thoughts take me away, as I watch us get closer and closer to juniors room, until we are in front of it. My throat goes parched and my hands clammy.

Bowser opens the door, letting the dim light from the hallway flood into the darkened room. I hear silence, it could be smashed with a rock. Seconds go by, but feel like minutes before a blur zooms by from out of the room and into the hallway. Bowser and I share a glance, as we catch sight of bowser junior, zooming back up to Bowser and I. Junior looks completely different, darker colored shell, and the same crimson eyes as Bowser. I look at him and tears start to pool from my eyes as my maternal instinct that I've come to have with Junior takes ahold of me full force.

Junior glances up at me smiling. "I'm well again, See Mama Luigi, also you smell good. I'm hungry my throat is parched" junior rambles on and on. Bowser holds up a clawed hand silencing junior. "Goomba's bring a koopa guard that hasn't been turned" I hear bowser order out. It's not long now as a scared and struggling male Koopa is before us. "Go on son, feed until your hearts content" I hear bowser say. I look at him with horror in my eyes, before I hear a groan of pain and watch as junior messily feeds from the koopa. I watch in horror as the koopa goes limp, skin turning to bone, before a dry bones stands before us, eyes a gleaming bright red, fangs sharper than usual protruding.

I gasp in shock, as bowser junior, turns around blood all over his muzzle. I feel my vision go dizzy as I start to sway before I fall to the floor. I put my hands in front of my eyes, I feel a coldness on my shoulder and I look up and see a quickly flash of worry in bowsers eyes before it's replaced with the cold stone exterior I'm used to now that he is undead. "Junior go have fun, Luigi and I will be going to be in private, we need to discuss some things. We will join you for dinner" I hear bowser tell Junior. I'm pulled up gently off of the floor and led back to the bedroom where bowser gently pushes me onto the bed.

He then climbs in beside, looking into my eyes before he pins my arms above my head. I stare into the deep pools of crimson that I have not yet grown accustomed to. "I must feed my love, I'll try to be as gentle as possible, but my fangs like something else are gigantic" I hear bowsers deep velvety voice ring out. I blush alittle at hearing his words, but as quick as the blush came it is gone, replaced with petrification, as I see his gigantic sharp fangs come near me. They graze my neck as I shudder. He grumbles a laugh. I think about how large his fangs are, I remember even before this his fangs are were overly large. He has two top fangs that are his vampire fangs. They are longer and larger than a normal humans canine teeth.

I feel something enter into my neck, as agonizing pain sizzles up, it's small at first, but then something much wider and deep sinks into my neck. I jot and try to thrash about. Bowser retracted his fangs for a brief second, to look up at me into my eyes. "Stay still, be quiet and enjoy the pain" he commanded softly. I couldn't help but be hypnotized, as I felt my body and my mind obey. I felt bowser but his fangs back into the open wounds, as the pain comes but I'm enjoying it, I'm not making a sound even though in my mind I'm screaming.