18 (Finale Part 4)

The ache in my heart won't be satisfied. "Tough love" fate says. "If you love something let it go" fate says. So because I still love Mario I should let him go. So if I love anything I need to let it go. That damn woman obviously loves her sister Rosalina but she doesn't let her go. Their jobs are so different they hardly see each other as it is. I'm supposed to just let it go, and show them tough love.

Walking through the now barren lava filled land seemed darker than ever now. Nobody said anything as we listened for sounds. Silence was our only friend now. The red moonlight bathing us in its warmth. I can't believe how much my life changed so quickly. I hardly ever reach my mid twenties in my past lives. I was always killed before that. What a way to live.

We continue our trek. That's all this is. A journey to break my heart. Destroy it even. I'm surprised I haven't died from broken heart syndrome yet, people just love to stomp on my feelings. I'm so lost in my bitter thoughts I don't even feel Mario shaking me "Luigi. Luigi. Luigi!" Mario says three times. Only on the third time do I snap out of it, to look at him. "Yes ?" I question him. He points behind me. Sure enough there is bowsers castle. Large as it's always been. Just the darkest saddest part of this kingdom. Now this is where my heart gets to die.

We quickly but stealthily sneak up on the side of the castle. We devise a plan to split up, but we have a signal we use with our voices to let everyone know if they need help because they are in trouble. We quickly cross the draw bridge to the castle and make our way inside the hallway. "Luigi you take Kamek and Rosalina. Peach you and I will take Toadette Wario and Waluigi. They are heavy hitters. While Luigi you have magic on your side. We have brute force" Mario says. "Yeah we will knock them koopas into next week" Wario says. "Daisy you take King Boo and Bowser Junior you guys can defend yourselves. He is a ghost who has an army of ghosts. You will be fine" Mario says as we all split our separate ways.

Rosalina Kamek and I along with Luma decide to sneak through the basement. We sneak through the secret passages to get to other parts of the castle. While sneaking Rosalina says something to me that is intriguing. "Luigi did I ever tell you of the Luma that once absorbed all the power in the comet Observatory's Star Reactor?" I look at her with confusion I my eye. "That is possible?" I question. She smiles. "Yes that particular luma was Polari. Oh he is such a cutie. But I didn't mind. Seeing as Grand Stars are born and we always had backup power from the grand stars. Only certain Luma's can do it. Do you know what I'm saying Luigi?" Rosalina questions me.

"No please explain" I say to Rosalina as Kamek, Rosalina and I sneak past bowsers bedroom. "I'm saying Luigi if you can't put bowser and the other originals to sleep by normal means, I'll summon the comet observatory and you will absorb the star reactors power and put him to sleep that way" Rosalina says to me. An underlying edge of motherly wisdom coating her voice. I shake my head with uncertainty. We continue to move through the castle undetected. "I'll try to talk some sense into mercy. He might be willing to help us" I say To Kamek and Rosalina. They both look hesitant but with a reassuring look They seemed to be okay with the idea.

Only problem. Is I'm not okay with the idea. My mind and mouth are acting of their own accordance. We sneak our way all the way into mercy's room. Only to find him absent. "Rosalina and Kamek here is the plan. You put up a force field to protect you and Kamek Rosalina and I will try to talk some sense into him. If I have to fight him I will. That is actually the last thing I would like to do. If push comes to shove so be it" I whisper. We stand on the side of the room furthest from the door but closest to the window. We don't need to wait long. Because Mercy walks through the door as Rosalina is putting the force field for her and Kamek.

When mercy lays his eyes on me he growls. "So after what you did to me you think it is fine To waltz in here. I am so kind to you. I pour my undead heart out to you. You stomp on it again. Then just think I'll show you any sympathy." Mercy says. "Well you are wrong. This time I mean business. I'll show you I'm serious." mercy says to me as he charges forward. I'm only faster by as hair a I pull out my hammer and hit him square in the chest with it. I watch as his body falls apart and flys in every direction. "Oh dear what a mess I've made. Don't worry I won't clean it up. Not this time" I say with a taunting tone of voice.

It dosent take long for his body to come back together. "How dare you. Pitiful attempt to stop me. I do give you props though" Mercy says. He surges forward this time. I grip my hammer harder. Mercy comes forward fangs bared, full speed. I go to swing my hammer but mercy dodges and hisses out "Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you, fool me a third time well just expect to die" mercy growls out as his claws rip through his gloved and he takes on a more demonic form. I decide to go the more difficult route. Seeing as bowsers castle is neigh indestructible I can do this. I gather a mass amount of electric in each hand. Form it into one giant ball and hold it above my head with both hands, and fling it at mercy with all of my strong.

His eyes widen as the impossibly large ball of electric makes contact. All that I know is that a large blinding white light is shown and my body is thrown back as it makes contact with the wall.

A/N: this is a short chapter I know. For a reason. I wanna know your thoughts on the parts of the finale so far. Also.... I plan on giving you guys a finale with the final part that will knock you off of your feet. It will just be that good. So tell me your thoughts. DM me with them this time :)