19(Finale Part 5)

"Ugh. Dammit what was I thinking" I moan to myself. Pain blinding my vision as the wall and my back make contact with a loud SMACK! I look over to see Rosalina and Kamek are fine. The blast didn't affect them. I look over and search for mercy. I don't see none of his body anywhere. "Rosalina. Alittle help here" I say weakly grabbing her attention. Rushing over and says alittle incantation but the only thing I register is "By the power of the cosmos" and the rest of the world is lost to my ears ringing.

"Shit" I mutter. I feel so much better suddenly. I am able to hear properly. My back no longer hurts. I lift myself off of the ground. I look at Kamek. "Let's go find the others. Let's get this over with before my head gets worse or I feel clinically insane" I say to them. I walk out of the door and down a random hallway. I hear their footsteps follow me down the way I chose. Looking around I recognize this hallway. It's the hallway that secretly leads down the crypt that I've seen in all my past lives. Instead of going all the way down into the crypt I decide to go through a secret entrance to the courtyard. I don't know how I know where to go I just do.

Making my through the courtyard I find everyone else. Well I find everyone else cornered into a corner of them courtyard vampire flanking all around them. Anger rises through me. "Rosalina. I'm ready to absorb the Star beacons energy and power" I say to her. She nods. Raises her wand up and shoots a ball f light into the sky. The sky rumbles loudly before a loud whooshing sound is heard. The comet observatory appearing. I hear the vampires hiss loudly. I wait no time. The star beacon glowing the pretty turquoise color. I simply float up to it. I look down at Rosalina with a determined look on my face.

I put one of my hands into the star beacon, shocked at how warm the energy feels coursing through my body. I can feel all the memories of the grand stars, what they have been through ,their emotions, thoughts, hopes even. I continue to absorb them. Once fully absorbed I wait for something to happen, anything, sadly nothing does at first. That is until I go down to Rosalina the battle still going on. My Brother and Peach and everyone still doing their best to defend themselves whilst trapped in a corner.

I start to float over with hopes of helping everyone, when I start to get pain. Chest pain. Hits me, once, twice, three times before I finally succumb to it. I fall to the ground in luma form. Hardly able to float. I try to get up only to fall. With a sigh escaping my lips I allow myself to lie down on the ground. "Rosalina help them please, I'll be okay" I tell her. She nods and goes to help while I'm still lying on the ground.

A wave of pain hits me. Out of nowhere I start glowing with a blinding light. I feel my body grow. Then I have no control of my body or what I say. I stop glowing. "I am the Grand Luma! I am now passing down this title to Luigi" a voice says using my mouth. I look down at my body as I glow with a turquoise hue. My luma body has grown to the side of a grand star. I look down and I see that bowsers vampire army is still surrounding my friends. Even with Rosalina's help it isn't enough.

"Luma's Prepare for battle and someone please transform into a sling" I say loudly.

A/N: this was just alittle filled chapter that I stuck in here. I cannot wait until I post the last chapter of this story. Then I'll work on the sequel. Also I've been gone because of BELTANE!! Oh it's a Sabbat and I love celebrating them!