Abducted

It's been two days since I saved that mans life. Two days since I was kidnapped and forced to safe his life. I was on edge. I didn't even know their names. Those blue eyes. I couldn't stop thinking of his blue eyes.
It was late, I just got home after work and heard something. Sounded like something being opened. I turned around in the living room but saw nothing suspicious. Must've been the wind..
Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and pull me back. I screamed but was cut off by a cloth putting over my mouth. I breathed in the weird sent and my body lost all energy. I fell into a strangers arms and blacked out.

I woke up, tied to a chair. My hands were tied to the chair arms. And my feet were tied together. I struggled. And again it was no use.
I noticed I was in a bedroom. With big windows and a bed. I felt panic and fear flow over me. Why was I here?
Then the door to my left opened. I froze.
"I see you're awake" a familiar voice said. Leather Jacket.
I looked up and saw him walk over to me.
"Why am I here?" I whispered.
He probably didn't hear me.
He touched the ropes that held me, then looked at me straight in the eyes.
I looked away.
"My boss requested to see you" he then said.
I closed my eyes.
"What boss?"
"The one you saved"
That was his boss? The man with the blue eyes?
I looked at him.
"Wh..what does he want with me?" I asked scared to know the answer.
"That's a good question"
The door opened once again and a tall muscular man walked in.
"Leave us" he commanded harshly.
Leather Jacket guy left us alone and I could feel my heartbeat racing.
"Please let me go.." tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't hold them back any longer.

"Elizabeth, right?"
I couldn't move, my hands hurt.
He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. His eyes were so blue.
"When I speak to you I expect to be looked at" he said harshly.
I moved my face from his grip and looked the other way. I can't believe I saved this mans life.

"Wha....what do you want from me?" I stuttered.

He didn't answer me.

My eyes were tired. My words got stuck in my mouth. I looked at him and saw him grinning.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I tried to sound confident.

He chuckled "my name is Dimitri Alexander Vivaldi"

"What exactly do you want from me..."

He didn't answer. Vivaldi, I've heard that name before. Could it be? My eyes widened and I clenched my fists.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked. And I heard a little accent.

"No"

He punched my cheek and I tasted blood in my mouth.

"I'll ask again mi amore, do you know who I am?"

"Yes" I cried out "what do you want!?"

"You " he said.

My face hurt, my hands and feet hurt. Everything hurts. I bit my lip, focusing on what I could possibly say without being punched.

"But...you're healed...you don't need me for anything.." I said slowly and scared.

He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I moved away but he just grabbed them tighter. This can't be happening. Tears started running down my cheeks.

"Stop it" he said firmly "I can't stand crybabies"

I didn't stop. I couldn't..

He let go of my shoulders and walked in front of me. Then he grabbed my throat tightly.

"What did I just tell you? Stop it"

I tried to say something but he was blocking my airway.

"Pl..ple....please.."