"Let her go"

"I guess you will see Dimitri again after all.."

I heard explosions, gunshots, everything. Lucius then hurried over to me and bent down. I didn't have the strength to stand up.

"Come on Beth, we are leaving"

"No" I blurted out.

He then pulled out a knife and pressed it against my throat. "You really wanna play hardball now?"

I only gave him an angry glare. He then grabbed a hold of my arm and hauled me up. Like I said before, I couldn't stand. I was going to fall back on the ground when Lucius grabbed me tighter. I realised I had to hold on to him for this to work. I grabbed his shoulder for support then tried to walk.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see" was all he said. We entered through the doors and to the left. The explosions were coming from the right. This place looked like somekind of underground cave. He supported my back and was almost carrying me. My whole body was freezing and I could barely feel my legs.

We took a sharp turn to the right and from afar I could see stairs leading up.

"Lucius!"

I turned around and there he was...Dimitri..

Then I felt Lucius push me in front of him. He put his hand on my stomach and I felt a sharp blade touch my neck. Then he backed up.

Dimitri started walking towards us, his gun pointing at me, or Lucius. I wasn't sure. When he was a few feet away from us Lucius spoke "Don't come any closer" then he pressed the blade further in my throat. My eyes were tearing up, I could barely see. Why was I even here? What the fuck did I do to end up here!?

I then looked at Dimitri, he still had his gun pointed at us.

"I mean it man!" Lucius yelled and pressed the blade further. I let out a gasp, my neck was bleeding. What are the odds he just opened the same wound he gave me first? But Dimitri didn't flinch. He just looked at us. He didn't care if I died...

The blade was killing me, my legs hurt, my back hurt. Everything fucking hurts. And what if I get out of here? Then I'll just end up in the same shit-hole again. Being Dimitri's possession, his wife...

I should have just signed the papers. My tears were rushing down my cheeks now. I was going to die. Then I heard all to familiar voice.

"Let her go" it was strong, fearless, frightening.

"You know I can't do that old friend" I heard Lucius say.

"She is not yours" Dimitri then said.

Is he seriously playing that card now? Who I belong to? I can't believe this! I was dying, I could feel it. My body went numb and it got harder to breathe.

"Please.." I cried. I felt him grab me tighter and almost lift me off the ground. He was gonna take me away, my life is over if this happens. I looked at Dimitri and hoped he would do something. But he didn't move. No wait! He did!  He took a step closer. Observing me up and down. It hit me again I was only wearing a bikini and covered in wounds.  Then they both froze. Stood perfectly still, not moving an inch. I didn't dare flinch even, the knife was too deep in my throat. 

"Please.." I said again "Just let me go.."

I felt Lucius breathing on my neck, like he was looking at me. 

"You heard he Lucius" Dimitri warned "let her go, and I'll give you a head start"

Lucius looked now at Dimitri, they stared at each other for a moment, while gunshots and blasts were being fired from afar. I am loosing too much blood, if I don't get out of here I'll die. But before I could say anything else, everything went dark..