Wedding Night

"So what is your decision?" Dimitri asked smirking.

"Neither" I said. They both looked confused "I belong to you Dimitri, so really it's your decision. But If anything happens to my parents then I swear to god-"

"Your parents will be fine" he smiled.

"No they won't be" Romero stood up. He turned to me.

"I hope you realize what you're doing"

My breathing quickened.

"Romero, I suggest you leave, we'll contact you about a new deal" Dimitri stood up. Romero only winked at me before leaving me alone with Dimitri. Once I heard the door shut I turned to him.

"Please don't let him kill my parents!" I pleaded almost falling on my knees.

"Relax love, your parents are fine. I had my men take care of it and I sent them home"

I couldn't believe it, he had saved my parents. Before I knew it I was hugging him tight. It came as a surprise for him too since I felt him take a step back.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Why don't we join the party one more time?" he said quietly. I backed away and fixed my dress.

"Of course, I uhm....yes of course we should go back" I hesitantly said as I started walking towards the door. Then I felt his hand grab my arm. This never gets old, does it?

"What now?" I asked and turned away.

"I saved your parents"

"Yes, so? I said thank you"

"I was just wondering how you were planning on showing your gratitude" he smirked.

I immediately started to tremble in fear. He wanted something from me. I felt his hands around my waist and he pulled me closer to him so my back pressed against his chest. His hot breathing fell on my neck and I could feel my tears wanting to escape my eyes. I tried wiggling out of his grip but yet again, it was useless.

"Hey...calm down" he whispered.

"Just because you did one good thing, does not mean I'll give myself to your sick pleasure" I spat.

His hand then grabbed my throat and pulled it backwards. Exposing my neck to his lips. I gasped for air and his nose rubbed against my skin.

"P-please.." I pleaded.

"What? You don't like that?" he whispered. Then he started sucking my neck vicously.

"Dimitri...please....stop.." I almost moaned. I felt a thrill run down my back and then back up. His lips were killing me but I loved every touch he inflicted. His hands pulled my closer to him and I gave in.

"No..s-stop" I tried pushing his hands off me. He only chuckled and continued down my neck. He then turned me around and pushed me on his desk. Then he leaned over me.

"Dimitri, please...not now" I begged but he didn't listen. He held my hands down and tears started rolling down my cheeks as flashbacks of that horrible night appeared in my mind. How he cuffed me to the bed and then raped me like his life depended on it.

"Please stop!" I screamed but his hand covered my mouth. I started sobbing, hard.

Then suddenly he stopped kissing me. I froze...

His hand moved away from my mouth. I wanted to say something but nothing came out.
"We should go" he said quietly.

His body was still pressed against mine. He stared deeply into my teary eyes. Maybe he didn't want to rape me again? Or maybe he was testing me. He did say that once we were married he didn't want to hear me complain if he desired me...