Tension in the air..

"I'm yours, so do what you want..."

He looked me in the eyes and I looked back. His eyes were so blue, I felt like I could look at them forever. He then started to undress and I just stood still. I felt his gaze on my body and then he picked me up and gently laid me on the bed. He then kissed my neck and I held in a moan.

Just don't think about this too much, it's gonna be alright..and who knows? I might enjoy it..

His kisses became harsher and he moved down my neck and to my breast. He then unhooked my bra and before I knew it, it was on the floor. His hand moved around them as he explored my body with his mouth. He then started rubbing my flower and I flinched away. But he got hold of my shoulder and pinned me down.
"Relax" he whispered.
He rubbed it softer and before I knew it...I was wet. He smiled satisfied with his work. Then he kissed me again..
Then I heard a cling sound, handcuffs..
I looked at his hand and noticed those devil cuffs.
"Wait!" I accidentally gulped.
He tilted his head intrigued.
"D-do you...I mean...uh i-is this necessary?"
He smiled again.
"I just want to make sure you don't fight me, and I kinda like seeing you struggle in them" he smirked.
I wanted to throw up, that sick bastard.
"Please..don't, I'll do what you want.." I nearly cried. I hated being handcuffed.
But he didn't seem convinced..
"And how many times have you promised me that? Hmm?"
I looked away. He was right, I hadn't always kept my promises..
I sighed "fine..." then held out my wrists for him to cuff.

I noticed he went easy on my wrists this time. Usually he cuffed them so harsh that I bled a little. He cuffed my both hands to the bed then started playing with me again.
His breath was hot and almost every touch made me shiver. But I didn't complain. It was time to accept my position here. I am his wife, he is my husband. If I do something wrong then my loved ones die. Simple as that..
He then entered me and I gasped. But he muffled my moans with sweet kisses that I couldn't resist. I felt the tension grow higher as his body thrust into mine. But I felt myself struggling again in the cuffs and he smiled. When I noticed, I stopped.
He then moved his hand around my body and kissed every inch. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and then I came.
He fell on top of me a few moments later. I assumed he came too.

I woke up tired. I wasn't handcuffed to the bed. Relieved I got up and showered. The water was cold and I kinda liked it. I was washing my hair when I heard a noise outside and someone came in. Probably just Mary Rose with towels. But then I felt like something watching me..
I quickly turned around and there he was... Dimitri..
A hot shiver ran through me and I tried to stay calm.
Fight him and your family is dead..
That line echoed inside my head.
He was completely naked and came closer. He didn't say anything and I didn't dare say anything.
He turned me around and then kissed my shoulder. My reflexes kicked in and I flinched away. He then grabbed my waist to hold me in place.
"Sorry..." I whispered.
"It's fine mi amore"
I can not believe I am now showering with this monster.
After some awkward glimpses and hot water he finally left. I finished cleaning my body and then got out.

I walked down to the kitchen only to see Dimitri standing there making something.
"Hey" he said very calmly.
"Hi" was all I could force out.
He then turned around and I saw he was making pasta. The house was strangely clean after the wedding, it was like the staff had cleaned it all night. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there.
"I have a surprise for you" he then said smiling.
I looked at him confused "surprise?" Oh god, what was he planning now..We only just got married. What else is there?
"Yes"
"What kind?"
"Honeymoon"
"A honeymoon surprise?"
"Yes, pack your bags, we leave in 2 hours"
"Wait what?!?" I took a step back.
He then gave me a serious look. Deadly serious..
"Pack your bags, we are leaving" he said again.
"But-but.."
"No buts"
I didn't want to leave, not with him. This life was bad enough, I wasn't going to travel with that monster now. I froze.