Me and him

He tossed me over his shoulder and walked to the front door. I didn't bother screaming. It was useless anyway.
Although it was nice seeing my parents, maybe for the last time...
I didn't intend to betray him. But I think I desperately deep down wanted my mother to notice something was wrong... then maybe call for help. I don't know..

He walked me up some stairs and stopped in front of a door not too far from the room I stay in. He sighed and opened it. I suddenly started to tremble in fear. He threw me on a bed and I tried to hold back my tears.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

He then bent over me and I flinched away but he pinned me down so I had no way of escape. I closed my eyes and prayed for him to stop. 

"Open your eyes" he commanded. I didn't, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Open them!" I turned my head away and felt his breathing on my neck. He kissed it and then started biting it softly. 

"Fine..." he sighed "if you don't wanna see me, then we'll do this your way"

I felt him get off me and walk away. I then opened my eyes and sat up. The handcuffs were killing my wrists. I'm so tired of being tied up. I heard him approach and looked up. In his hands he held a blindfold. Wait what?!

He then grabbed my arm and spun me around so I fell on my stomach on the bed. 

"What are you doing?" I cried out. 

Then I saw the blindfold close over my eyes. He tied it tight behind my head. 

"There" he stated when he was done "Now you won't see, that's what you want right?"

I didn't answer. 

He then spun my around again, I froze. What was he gonna do? Then I felt a hand stroke up my thigh. 

"No! please don-" his hand covered my mouth.

"Ssh ssh baby, relax" his hand moved faster and then it stopped near my flower. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. His hand covered my mouth and an awful flashback appeared in my mind..

"Hey baby girl, where are you going?" 

I was walking home from work when I heard the voice. I turned around only to see a man in a hoodie walk towards me. I started walking faster but he caught up. He grabbed my waist and I suddenly felt a cold steel against my throat.

"Hey girlie, I'm talking to you" 

His hand went down my body and stopped at my flower. I didn't dare scream. He became aggressive. He started rubbing it hard. 

"I'm gonna make you so wet" he whispered in my ear. I let out a scream and his grip got tighter. 

"NO! STOP!" I cried.

I threw my weight back and my head bumped into his face. He jerked back and I fell to the ground...

I let my tears fall, even though he hates it when I cry. His hand touched my flower and I let out a muffled scream. I started moving my legs, kicking and wiggle out from his hold. It was useless. He pinned me down with his weight. I then felt a sting on my left cheek. He had slapped me. I stopped moving. 

I belong to him. He has the control..

I lay there helpless...blindfolded....handcuffed...his hand over my mouth and with a stinging pain on my face. He was a monster..