"Just like you.."

I could never love a monster. And that's the truth. I missed Jason more than ever now. I missed my job and Lucy, just everything from my old life.
I had walked back to my room and it was getting late. I noticed my dinner on the table. Maybe I should eat something..
I ate and then got ready for bed. I walked pass the mirror and suddenly stopped.
My wrists had scars and red marks on them, the cut on my neck was red and blue. My ancles also had marks around them. I was a slave.. This is not right.. It didn't hurt or anything but my heart ached when I saw my body in this condition.
Once I was ready for bed, I turned off the lights and was exhausted.

I felt something, someone. I woke up. It was very dark and I hardly saw anything. Until I felt hands touching me. Then I felt kisses on my neck.
"What's happening.."
"Just relax"
I knew that voice. No..please no! Lucius.
He was on top of me, holding me down. I struggled, trying to get away from him. But he was ridiculously strong.
"Get off me!!" I screamed. He then covered my mouth with his hand.
"Sush..baby girl. I don't wanna hurt you" he whispered.
I wanted to cry. This can't be happening. I screamed again but it only came out as muffled sound.
He kissed me again and again. Then I suddenly felt cold steel on my wrists.
He let go of my mouth. "What are you doing?"
He handcuffed me to the bed tightly. There was no way for me to escape now.
"Please, don't do this" I cried.
He started kissing my breast and lifted my shirt. Then he moved lower and lower. I tried to kick him. But he held his weight on my feet.
"I'm begging you, stop!"
He covered my mouth once again.
"Now why would I stop?" He smiled "Dimitri always gets everything he wants, and what do I get? Nothing"
He kissed my neck once again.
"I'll be gentle, I promise" he said. I had no energy left to fight him. His hands moved to by thighs and he touched my flower. I flinched. This can't be happening...
I screamed again "Somebody help me!!"
Until I felt a cold blade on my throat...
No, no, no...please don't.
He moved my hair so he could see the scar. "Scream again, and I'll give you another one"
"Please, just let me go"
"No"
"Please, I'll do whatever you want, just not this, please!"
He sighed. Then looked deep into my eyes.
"Kiss me" he said.
"What? No!"
He pressed the blade deeper into my throat. "Fine!" I cried.
He then leaned in closer and I did what I had to do... 

I kissed him...

I felt my tears come down when the kiss ended.

He then uncuffed my hands. Still holding the knife at my throat.
Then he retrieved it and got up.
"Until next time" he winked. Then he disappeared into the darkness.

I laid there for a long time, I couldn't move. I don't know what I was feeling. He really just did that...
Before I knew it, it was morning. I heard a knock on the door and Mary Rose came in. I didn't pay much attention to her nor listened to her words. I saw her hands waving and I sat up on the bed. Resting my back on the wall. She then disappeared.
I drew my knees up to my chest, squeezing myself into a ball. I didn't want to be seen.
Then someone sat in front of me. Dimitri..
He said something, I couldn't hear him.
He grabbed my chin and yelled. But I didn't flinch nor show any emotion. He then calmed down. And I heard him.
"Beth, please tell me what's wrong"
I couldn't.
"Nothing, I'm just...not feeling well.."
He scoffed "this does not look like nothing"
I didn't look at him.
"Look at me" he commanded.
I did.
Then I felt something touch my thigh and lasts night's nightmare began again.
"Please don't!" I cried.
He immediately let go.
"What happened?"

"He's just like you..." I whispered.
They were the same, both demanding and brutal. Forcing me into things I don't want to do. I let myself cry, only silent tears. I'm sick of this, I don't want this.
"Who is just like me?" He asked serious.
I touched my scar and looked at him.
"Lucius"

I think Dimitri finally understood what had happened. He immediately stood up and rushed to the door. I just sat there emotionless. Tired and scarred...

It took me a long time to get ready. I am meeting my parents today, and I should be excited but I wasn't. Mary Rose had helped me get dressed while saying positive things, or things she thought were positive.
"Just think how lucky you are to be alive"
"You are so perfect"
"You look beautiful"
"Aren't you excited to meet your family?"
"I think you're so brave"
And on and on she went. I only gave her a smile. I heard the door open and Dimitri walked in.
"Are you ready?"
I looked down at my outfit. Jeans and T-shirt. I put on a gray coat. It looked alright.
"Yes" I replied shaking.
He took my hand and led me to the car. I didn't say a thing when he pushed me into the vehicle. The car started and Dimitri sat next to me. After about 5 minutes, he spoke.
"I hope you're alright"
I didn't answer.
"You do understand the rules right?"
I looked at him quickly.
"What rules? I thought you were done with those"
He smiled "Not quite, I don't want you trying anything stupid. You know what will happen if you do"
He took out handcuffs from his jacket and handed me them.
"I won't do anything stupid" I stated and handed him the cuffs back.
He smiled "good"

He really was serious about this. He was going to marry me. Why?! I'm nobody! I just saved his life... maybe that was why? Nobody had ever saved him before? Well it can't be that, because I was forced to safe him!  I played with my fingers as the car came closer and closer to my childhood home. A little suburb just outside the city. He took my hand.
"Calm down.."
I couldn't calm down. I was bringing a murderer into my parents home. Vivaldi himself. My dad knows everything about him, he watches the news. This can't be happening. But Dimitri promised not to hurt my family or friends as long as I obey him. And I also have to lie to them, that I am in love with him. My mother knows better than that though... She knows I could never love a monster like him. She must realize that something is off...

The car stopped and my heart sank.
"Ready?" Dimitri turned to me.
I felt his hand on my chin and he made me look at him. Then he leaned in and kissed me. Softly, not like before...
It was gentle and not exactly forced and I gave in.
But my mind and body failed me and pushed back. I pulled him away from me and got fast out of the car. He quickly followed.
"What the heck Beth?"
He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the car.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I don't know what happened! I'm scared!!"
His anger fainted away and a concern look appeared.
"Was he that bad to you...?"
I couldn't do anything but nod.
He released my arm and kissed my forehead.
"I'm sorry" he whispered.

We then walked in silence up to my house. It was small white house on two floors, with a big garden. I noticed his men waited outside by the cars. I wasn't ready for this..

"Are you armed?" I asked him before knocking.

"Always"

I knocked.

"Will you hurt them?"

"Only if I have too"

Then he slid his arm around my waist and my dad answered the door...

Hey, Sorry for the late update :(  

I'll try to update quicker :)