XI. Insatiable 2

"I'm so-sorry! Ni-ne p-put it in me earlier." Dome sobbed, feeling quite embarassed at the effin buttplug stuck inside him. It made the moment less romantic than he hoped.

He crouched in a fetal position trying to hide his body but it suddenly jerked the plug inside making him moan without meaning to.

"Hey, I didn't say that I hate it." Phoom wrestled Dome's hands out from covering his pretty face.

Contrary to Dome's thoughts, Phoom could not believe how on earth the doctor could exude innocence and sexiness at the same time. Such anime-ish paradox shouldn't exist on a real person but then here is the living proof in front of him.

It was cute how Dome covered his face and yet leave the sexy wet mess of his bottom wide open to his full view. He could see that Dome had already cummed once and was still leaking. The lube that was used with the buttplug was sliding out of Dome's hole. The glistening opening of Dome's ass made him swallow his saliva. He thought he could lick that all day everyday. He wouldn't even bother brushing and rinsing his mouth afterwards though he wouldn't dare do it, for hygenic reasons.

"Is it okay to remove it?" Phoom asked Dome as he kissed each tightly closed eyelids trying to pry open those pretty shy eyes.

Dome nodded slowly opening his eyes to the smiling vision of Phoom. He was so embarassed that he wanted to be blind. He didn't want to see disappointment on Phoom's face but his heart eased up when it wasn't the case.

If he had opened his eyes earlier he would have seen that Phoom is in fact not the least bit disappointed. He's eyeing the plug hungrily like he wanted to devour Dome fast but he remembered that this would be their first time ever. He wanted to be gentle. It would be ideal if he could relieve himself of his raging libido first before pounding the doctor. The buttplug fueled all of this and now he could probably pound a nail through a plyboard.

"Will it hurt if I remove it?" Phoom asked as he tentatively touched the thing with his index finger, making it jiggle inside sending Dome to another shivering mess.

"I don't think so but please do it slowly, ok-kay? " Dome whispered still in a fetal position, clutching his knees tightly to his chest trying to hide his balls and dick. Honestly, he needn't cover them though.

Phoom stared at it a bit more, trying to figure out how to pull it out gently. He trained in first aid and there's always a protocol when dislogding a projectile from the flesh. It's not like he's a doctor to think about it in a scientific way but it was his first time to see a buttplug and it's made of freakin wood. It looked like this japanese wooden dolls his japanese friend brought on the camp. Doesn't that hurt inside? he thought.

It twitched and moved in time with Dome's breathing. Phoom visibly gulped as he tentatively pulled the plug out ever so slowly. He didn't know that he was in fact rubbing all the right places inside as he pulled the toy away. As a result Dome became a moaning mess. A blessing to Phoom's ears. 

Phoom almost felt more superior against the entire male species as Dome moaned like delirious wanton man. It stroked his ego. He hasn't even gotten to doing the real thing and yet both of them are gonna burst any second just from all the sexual asmr echoing inside the bedroom.

The first thing he did when he discarded the plug was kiss Dome hard and deep, drowning all the moans with his tongue. Phoom didn't even notice the simultaneous grinding of their lower bodies, leaving no space between them. He grabbed every flesh exposed and drawing Dome closer to him. He cursed inwardly at his pants obstructing the delicious friction of Dome's hot naked flesh. 

'I want it. I th-think I can take it." Dome whispered softly, shy that he asked for it first. 

"I gotta get off first. I might break you if I dig into you now." Phoom threw off his pants along with his boxers to show Dome just how impressively hard he is at the moment. The tip of dick burned red with excitement and veins almost popping. He could drill a hole into Dome if he doesn't cum at least once. 

"Ah shit." Dome gasped as he unconsciously gripped the length of Phoom, immensely impressed with the girth and length of it. He had already seen it once but he is still just as  suprised at how ungodly long and thick Phoom's dick is. He could surmise that Phoom is at least above average. The stereotype against asian dicks seems ridiculous but he's glad that Phoom seems to break all stereotypes; whether that of being a military man, being gay or his dick size. 

Phoom on the hand hissed and closed his eyes as Dome proceeded to pumping the life out of him. The first time Dome touched him was in the hospital and in his professional capacity as a doctor but now that they're together, the pleasure and the sensuality of the moment made him burst in less than 30 seconds. 

"Do you need an hour to recover or like a mome----mmmf?" Dome didn't even get to finish his sentence when two fingers teased his entrance and then proceeded to thrusting it inside. It was a sensation quite different with the dildo he had inside earlier. The swirl of Phoom's fingers inside rubbing every inch of his hole felt more elating. The warmth of Phoom's fingers were more than enough to make him cum a little. He couldn't count how many times he had already cum without the sex, yet. How good would it be with Phoom's cock inside him? Would he be able to climb nirvana if they did?

The preparation didn't last long. Dome kept shaking and he had cummed twice after just 3 minutes of prostate massage, probably made easy with the early stimulation of the dildo. 

"Come on, please?" Dome begged, already at the edge of his sanity with all the teasing and foreplay. His balls might not produce enough sperm for later. Scientifically, not true but he felt like he's been ejaculating water since his third time cumming. 

"Ready?" Phoom asked, voice low and Dome could feel the tension and eagerness to shove it deep inside him. 

Dome nodded without protest and opened his thighs as wide as he could to accommodate all of Phoom's weight. 

The feel of the tip stretching his entrance brought tears to Dome's eye but it didn't last long, followed by a burning delicious sensation to his prostate as Phoom swooped all of his length inside in one full thrust. They both moaned long and hard catching each others breath as the reality dawned in them.

They're united. 

"I love you so so much." Phoom whispered to Dome with visible tears in the corners of his eyes.

"I love you too." Dome replied with a light punch on Phoom's chest, opposite the gunshot wound.

"Are you gonna move or are we gonna stay like this?" Dome tried wriggling sending Phoom into a chaotic growl. 

"Gawd stop it. If I move I might burst again. I wanna last long and savor you." Phoom begged as he tentatively made a shallow thrust that sent both of them into a shivering mess. 

"Fawwwwck" 

Was sex supposed to be this freakishly good? They both thought.

A/N:

Thanks for all the encouragement and well wishes. Fought myself for writing this too erotic chapter. I will try writing again and updating my other novels. I truly appreciate your concern for my mental health and grief. I'm still here. Also for anybody wondering why I had a long hiatus. My brother and sister died and I'm literally alone. I lost all my siblings. Rest assured, not from Covid-19.