Hypnos

Apollo moved from his spot on the floor and poured a cup of wine for both. He passed Thanatos a cup and rejoined him on the floor "as much as I enjoy your company, Why have you come to join me?"

"I need to ask if you are able to take care of Miu." Thanatos admitted "I'm going to visit my brother and I'd rather not have him get lost on the journey"

"I guess I wouldn't mind a companion for a few days" Apollo took a sip and removed the bird from the others shoulder. Miu settled comfortably in the crook of his neck.

"Seems she likes you." Thanatos put the still full cup onto the floor and straightened his back. "I'll take my leave then."

The god of music gripped his wrist, stopping him from moving. "Come again? I want to see if you are as musical as your bird."

"You have my word."

The flight to Lemnos was a long one but it had to be made. Thanatos landed on the soft earth with a thud. He was positioned outside a cave that was dark and murky "Thanatos" he was greeted by a familiar face.

"Hypnos, How are you?"

"As a good as I can be a brother."

Hypnos took Thanatos into the cave and seated him on the cushions inside. His brother's sons gave him passing glances and nods to acknowledge his existence. Hypnos seemed to be the only one that liked his brother's company. Besides Hades, the Gods only called upon him in times of need. Thanatos just was happy he could provide at least this.

"You say that you need a relaxant?" Hypnos inquired "It's been a while since you've needed one."
"I've found other ways to relax as sorts" Thanatos smiled to himself.

"I hope you haven't chosen Dionysus's way of life over your own" Hypnos chuckled "You smell of alcohol. Though not a type I recognize"

"No, I've not thrown myself into wine." Hypnos couldn't help but smile at his brother's unusual happiness. Thanatos lied down and Hypnos pushed his fingers into the other temples. "Sorry. I figured you would be happy I finally left you alone."

"Much like the relation of the moon and the sun, our kinship shan't be broken" Hypnos lost his smile "I've missed you"

"Then I apologize" Thanatos gave him a smile. "I've been throwing myself into work"

"You sure your disappearance hasn't anything to do with your Yokai friends?"

Thanatos creased his eyebrows in confusion. "I'm unfamiliar with the term Yokai"

"Yokai are the monsters that roam Japan" Hypnos pushed a little harder into Thanatos's forehead. "Hades informed me that you have made many trips to Japan recently, to meet someone."

Thanatos yawned "Well I have certainly met someone but I wasn't aware they weren't human"

"Well now you have a topic of conversation for the next time you meet." Hypnos saw Thanatos start to slip into sleep. "Sleep well dear brother. I shall give you dreams of your Yokai friend."