Zagreus

"Who is Zagreus?" Thanatos asked once.
"An ancient friend." Hades had responded. "Why do you ask?"

"I heard he was your son. I was curious." Hades walked to a table in his main chambers man waited for the winged individual to sit with him. "Do you have any sons?"
"More than I can count nowadays." Hades rolled his shoulders in the chair. "I believe Dionysus is my son, but it's been a long time. I can hardly remember."
"you'd think that'd be something you'd remember." Thanatos offhandedly scoffed.

Hades laughed slightly at his joke. "Perhaps I'm too old or perhaps your too young to understand."

Thanatos pouted slightly resting his elbows on the table "I was created as a result of Pandora. You've only got a few years on me."

Hades smiled slumping in his seat. "I think we're all too old. Live so long we forget the very things we make. After all, what good is a God that can't learn from his mistake?"

"You could always retire."
"You jest."
"I'm serious. Fly into space with Persephone and watch the world from high in the sky away from trouble."

"And leave hell with any one of my siblings?"
"If you ever wanted a vacation, I could always rule in my off time. Maybe drag Lucifer from his confines?"
Hades shook his head " I couldn't bear you with that. Do you have any lovers?"
"The Spector of death isn't that sought after, but there is someone." Thanatos blushed at the thought.

"Whatever women have swooned death itself must be special."
"I happened to subscribe to a different lot."

Hades gave him a stink eye "Pederasty?

"Why would that be your first thought?" Thanatos scowled. "Homosexuality."
"I see. Anyone, I know?"

"A Japanese Yokai."
"I'm unfamiliar with this term?"
"Monster."
"Ahhh and what makes them a monster?"

"I'm unsure, He turned out to be a human before he died. I cared for him dearly.
"What happened?"
"Aphrodite didn't 'ship' us, as the kids say."

"That sounds about right."
"There is another though. Eros has fated me to a changeling in Scotland."
"That is quite unusual." Hades ruffed "I take it you have no children."
"Not that I can recall.