Pandemos

The changeling was back at the banks of the small stream. unhurt this time. There was only a calm expression on her face as Thanatos floated down. The psychopomp put his legs in the water. "Isn't that gonna be colder?" Thanatos gave her a weird look. She sighed "You only ever wear a robe thing that only every covers parts of your chest and legs. If you have stick your legs in your gonna be even colder and Scotlands already a fridge." 
"I don't really feel the cold." Thanatos stretched his wings wrapping then around himself. "My wings are warm enough Alistair."

"I know but you come here every week and you have basically nothing on. I can't help being worried?" Alistair started to lay on the floor. She held up a small bag which took. "I got you some stuff." Thanatos opened it, pulling out some warm clothes. A Czech flight onesie with a jacket. 
"Strange collection." Thanatos said pushing it against his chest "It fits well where did you get this."
"Hospital. A plane crash from the RAF on our shores. piolet died shortly after." 
"To put it simply you stole it from a dead body." Alistair punched his side playfully. Thanatos smirked. He leaned over and kissed Alstairs head "Σας ευχαριστώ. Pendemos,"