One.

5 years later...

Your POV

"For the last time, I didn't fuck her. Nor did I fucking sleep with her. I don't even know who she was. Why would I do that when I have you?" I asked her yelling back at her.

"You're such a fucking liar. I've seen the videos and I was there when you kissed her," she yelled back getting in my face.

"I didn't kiss her. She fucking kissed me and I immediately pushed her off of me. Mani, you know I would never do that. If you were there, then you saw her kiss me."

"I hate you," she said looking up at me and let tears fall from her eyes.

"Why?"

"Because you promised to never hurt me and you did," she replied. She walked away before I could even reply. I heard the front door open and Bella put down her backpack. She ran to the kitchen and spotted me.

"Hey, mommy. Today was a rough day," she said grabbing a bottle of water.

"Oh, yeah? Tell me about your day, baby," I said helping her up to sit on a stool.

"This kid name Ryan was talking all day in class, so I asked him if he could be quiet. My head was hurting and I was sleepy, so him talking was aggravating. He decided to be a jerk and pushed my stuff on the floor. He even threw my books across the room. I decided to be a bigger jerk and flip him out of his chair. The teacher didn't intervene until I flipped him out of his chair. Now, I got a purple face and he just got yellow. It's not fair," she replied.

"That isn't fair at all. I'm gonna talk to your teacher tomorrow, okay? And we gone beat Ryan's ass," I told her and she nodded.

"She also wants to have a parent teacher conference with you and mama because of it."

"When, baby?"

"Tomorrow," she replied.

"Okay, baby. I'll tell mama. Let's get started on your homework."

"Tell mama what?" Normani asked walking into the kitchen.

"Bella's teacher wants to have a parent teacher conference because of something that wasn't her fault," I told her still admiring her beauty even though she was pissed at me.

"What happened today, baby? I want all the tea," Normani said sitting next to Bella.

"Well, today in class I had a headache and I was sleepy. This guy name Ryan wouldn't be quiet, so I told him to be quiet. He decided to be jerk and threw my stuff on the floor and across the room, so I decided to be a bigger jerk and I flipped him out of his chair. I got put on a purple face and he was just on yellow. Then she only scheduled a conference with you two and not his parents. He is an aggravating child and she never does anything about him disrupting the class."

"That's bullshit. Mommy and I will be there tomorrow," she replied giving Bella a kiss on her forehead.

"Where's Adonis, mama?" Bella asked.

"I 'ere," Adonis said running over to his older sister.

"Hey, baby. Did you have a good day?" she asked him and he nodded.

"You?" he asked her.

"My day was okay. Wanna play when I finish my homework?" she asked him and he nodded excited.

"I go wat' 'toons," he said and I smiled as he ran off to the living room.

"Let's tackle this homework. Then you can go play," I told her and she nodded picking up her backpack. She took out her homework and placed it on the island. She did her homework with a little help from me, went upstairs to put her stuff away and came back downstairs to play with Adonis.