1

Hongjoong Loved giving his members Attention, especially when they were down. Although there was only one person who Hongjoong didn't pay attention too.. Seongwha. Seongwha kept distance from Hongjoong until a few months. Seongwha started getting more closer Hongjoong. Although When Seongwha tried to get Hongjoong attention. Someone would always take Hongjoong away.

Ateez was practicing For they're world tour. Seongwha was only paying attention to Hongjoong. Seongwha enjoyed Hongjoong's Expressions when they practice. Yunho screamed " BREAK TIMEEE YEE" Hongjoong laughed at Yunho. Seongwha shrugged and asked the members if they wanted to go get food. The others nodded expect for Hongjoong. Seongwha looked at  Hongjoong " why aren't you coming?" Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders. " I need to compose a new song-" Hongjoong was cut off by everyone begging Hongjoong to go. Luckily it worked on him each member knew Hongjoong weak spots. "IM DRIVING" yeosang Ran to the car. Everyone shrugged there shoulders and Just followed yeosang.

Everyone sat down and was deciding what to order. When it was time to order Hongjoong spilt his Water on him. Seongwha gave Hongjoong his jacket without hesitation. Hongjoong looked at seongwha and smiled. When Hongjoong put it on Seongwha couldn't stop looking at Hongjoong. When they got there food Hongjoong was Excited. San smiled " Aw your so cute Hongjoong". Seongwha rolled his eyes and ate his food. Seongwha was making his raw beef. Hongjoong was Trying to flip his Beef but ended burning himself. Mingi got up and Grabbed Hongjoong's hand gently. Mingi poured little water on a towel and wrapped it around Hongjoongs hand. "Please be careful Hyung.."