9

BOOM

Ateez got into a car crash, everyone was okay... Expect for Wooyoung,Yunho, yeosang and Hongjoong. They were the one hurt because they were near the glass windows. From the crash The glass Windows shattered and Some hit Them in the face. Or Anyways. The shards were pretty sharp too. Seongwha quickly Called the manager to cancel the meeting and They all picked up they're Friends and Went out the car. The ambulance came and took All of them. Some of them were injured and some was Fainted. The one who fainted were resting on the bed. Hongjoong was the most injured. A glass shard stabbed his leg and another glass shard cut his cheek and neck, His head was Banged onto the seat Infront of him roughly too . Everyone else woke up expect for Hongjoong. Everyone got worried about him. Seongwha held Hongjoongs hand. "Please be okay.." Hongjoong finally woke up with a severe head ache. Seongwha Hugged Hongjoong tightly, " Oh my god Hongjoong your okay!!" Hongjoongs Headache was pounding and hugged Seongwha back. "Thank you..." Everyone came and gave Hongjoong a hug. " We were worried that you would die on us.. and then.. no one can replace our leader.." Hongjoong smiled and Hugged all of them. " I'm fine now don't worry.."
Then they all went home and took a nice rest.