4

Everyone stared at Seongwha with suspicious looks.  Seongwha just stood there trying to ignore them.  "Hyung, Do you like Hongjoong". Seongwha looked at them and declined. Everyone sighed and looked at Seongwha. "Why do you get jealous when Hongjoong gives us and attention and not you hm~". Seongwha Stood quiet and played with his fingers. "We are just friends nothing more." Everyone felt disappearing at seongwha response. Everyone then left the room. Seongwha sighed and laid in his bed.
Hours past, Seongwha was waiting for Hongjoong he never came. It was already 5 am in the morning. Seongwha got worried about Hongjoong. Seongwha sat up and hanged his feet from his bed. He was hesitating  to check on Hongjoong. He finally went downstairs to check on Hongjoong. Hongjoong looked like he was stressing out. Hongjoong looked like he just got done crying. Seongwha Placed a hand on Hongjoong shoulder. Hongjoong got startled and looked at Seongwha. Seongwha Hugged Hongjoong Then Seongwha Pulled a chair next to hongjoong. Seongwha pat his shoulder, Hongjoong laid his head on his shoulder. Seongwha looked at Hongjoongs computer. Hongjoong has been working on this song for a few months now. Seongwha faced Hongjoong who was already sleeping. He placed a soft kiss Hongjoong and stood up. Seongwha gently placed Hongjoong on the desk and put his jacket on Hongjoong and left the room. "Love you Kim Hongjoong.."