10

Hongjoong started Dating seongwha On October. Hongjoong Loved seongwha dearly and so did Seongwha. It is now January, seongwha promised he would do something in January. Hongjoong was confused when Seongwha would say that. Seongwha Quickly Told all the boys to meet him in his room and someone get Hongjoong. Luckily since jongho knows the plans already he was the one who had to distract his Hyung.

Jongho came running to Hongjoong. " HYUNGG~~". Hongjoong just looked at him.
"what jongho"
"can we Pleasee go hang out you never hang out with me"
"Fine where do you wanna go"
"the mall-"
"Oh dear God Jongho if you spend all your salary's I'm not taking you to the mall no more."
"I'm a IDOL, I always make money No matter what Hyung so I'm never going poor~"
"Oh my god.. Okay let's go."

Jongho dragged Hongjoong around the Mall happily. Jongho bought a few clothes while Hongjoong just bought plushies for him and seongwha. Hongjoong looked at Jongho who was hungry so they decided to Go to the Food court.
"Omg Hyung thanks for paying~~"
Hongjoong nodded and continued eating. Jongho looked at his phone "Keep Hongjoong distracted until 9:30 pm" 9:30 pm!? How the hell can I distract that dude until 9:30 pm!? Jongho thought to himself. Hongjoong looked at Jongho " what time do you wanna go back home-"
"Can we go to the arcade after we are fully done shopping." Hongjoong smiled. " Ofcourse jongho."

After a few hours it was finally 9:30. Jongho Vroom Hongjoong too a spot. " Jongho do you even know where you are going" Jongho nodded until they stopped at a park.jongho  went behind Hongjoong and covered his eyes. "Jongho what the fu-" Jongho lead Hongjoong to a lovely area. Jongho removed his hand and all he saw was

 Jongho removed his hand and all he saw was

Hongjoong saw Seongwha down on one knee... " Hongjoong, I've been thinking about this for a while. I love you so much and I want you to be in my life forever.. Kim Hongjoong Will you marry me." Seongwha pulled out the ring. It was really beautiful. Hongjoong was in tears and he quickly hugged seongwha. " YES~"
~Few months later~

They got married on May 10th. Once they got married they adopted a dog and named it Kun. Hongjoong and seongwha Treated Kun if it was a human being. Hongjoong Loved Kun to heart and so did Seongwha. It was like they had a Family.. Ateez would visit them. Kun loved yeosang alot so once yeosang would walk through the door Kun would always attack him. Kun was really social and Loved every member very much.

Oh what a lovely family they have..

The end