6

~Time skip to night ~

Hongjoong was walking around the house. Seongwha was sleeping on the couch. Hongjoong shrugged and Went to the kitchen to make a night snack. Seongwha groaned and sat up and looked at Hongjoong. Hongjoong was on the counter looking at his phone while eating a apple. Seongwha Got up and ran to Hongjoong. Seongwha got on the counter and back hugged him. Hongjoong Just sat there and continued eating. " bro- What if I was a killer and just tried to strangle you-" Hongjoong shrugged his shoulders and kissed seongwha cheek. San walked down stairs and just stared at them "Hyungs-". Seongwha rolled off the counter. Hongjoong turned and looked at San. " what do you need?" . San just stood there and pointed at the chips. Seongwha Laid on the floor in so much pain. Hongjoong threw the chips at San. Hongjoong then looked at seongwha on the floor " you're so dumb Seongwha-". Seongwha was curled in a ball on the floor after being dumb. Hongjoong rolled his eyes and Just continued eating. Seongwha screeched " IT HURTSS". Hongjoong then picked up seongwha and laid him on the couch. " Shut up and rest you big Baby-" Seongwha just laid there and Pulled Hongjoong ontop of him. Hongjoong Tried to get up but seongwha wrapped his arms around Hongjoong tightly. Hongjoong sighed and snuggled into Seongwha chest. Seongwha and Hongjoong fell asleep on the couch.

sorry that I didn't take this chapter really seriously I kinda wanted to have fun with it for a bit-