3

Seongwha looked down and Went to the kitchen. Wooyoung smiled " do you want to help cook". Seongwha looked up and nodded. Hongjoong stared at Seongwha with a smile. Seongwha turned away from Hongjoong. Jongho sat next to Hongjoong and patted his shoulder. Hongjoong Laid his head on Jongho Shoulder. Seongwha clenched onto the spactala. Wooyoung stared at Seongwha " Hyung are you okay?" Seongwha nodded at Wooyoung. " Are you jealo-" Seongwha shot a glare at Wooyoung. Hongjoong fell asleep, Seongwha looked at Hongjoong. Wooyoung looked at seongwha and then at Hongjoong. "Hyung you like Ho-" Seongwha sighed and shook his head. Wooyoung brought the food to the table. Jongho gently moved his shoulder to wake up Hongjoong. Hongjoong got up and looked at everyone. " I was just meditating.. you know?" Jongho smiled a bit "Sure you were". Hongjoong and jongho went to the table and ate breakfast. Seongwha stared at Hongjoong face. Hongjoong looked up. Seongwha Sighed and grabbed a napkin and wiped Hongjoong cheek. Hongjoong smiled a bit.  Seongwha smiled and looked down at his food. Hongjoong blushed and went to go do his dishes and leave to his office. Seongwha Stood up went to his room. Everyone followed seongwha. " what the hell guys-". Everyone looked at seongwha " we need to talk to you"