5

Hongjoong woke up a few hours later.  He smiled and Put Seongwha's Jacket on. He walked out of his office and saw Seongwha cooking. He went to go ask if he could help seongwha. Seongwha said yes with a Sweet smile. Hongjoong was cutting onions for Seongwha. Everyone walked down stairs and watched them bond. Hongjoong smiled at Seongwha. Seongwha looked down and continued cooking. Hongjoong went to go and set up the table. Seongwha sat the food on the table.  Hongjoong giggled and sat in his usual spot. Seongwha sat next to him and told everyone to come sit down. Everyone sat around the 2. Everyone started eating expect for Hongjoong. Although Hongjoong wanted to cook he didn't feel like eating. Seongwha grew worried for Hongjoong. Seongwha got a spoon full of soup and Fed Hongjoong. At first Hongjoong refused, but seongwha was able to make him. Seongwha brushed Hongjoongs hair back and smiled at him. Hongjoong looked down with a Smile and Ate some of his food. Although after that Hongjoong went straight to his office. Seongwha sighed at Hongjoong and Did everyone's dishes. Hongjoong cuddled Into Hongjoongs jacket with a smile. Seongwha went to Hongjoong with a smile. " So cute I didn't know you liked my jacket."
"Shut up -^-"