stuck on a boat

Are you struggling with faith? We all go through those moments. Sometimes I hear God telling me to leap and get onto the water but I can't because fear is just overwhelming my faith sometimes and its alright. God still loves us and He still has a plan.

 Peter is often one of the most judged characters in the Bible

 Peter is often one of the most judged characters in the Bible. But we cannot deny that he did have faith. He might've lost it a little at the end when he saw the tribulation coming towards him. This is what our human hearts do. We fear and we doubt that God is greater than what we're facing and we focus and make the trouble bigger than God. Trust me the upcoming wave is NOT bigger than God. He is alpha and omega and the creator of the universe. What can you fear if you have Him by your side? There's this Pinterest quote that I absolutely love that says don't judge Peter for sinking while you're sitting safely on the boat. That is so true. I'm totally guilty for sitting safely on the boat sometimes and ignoring God's calling but we have to remember that God has a perfect plan. The struggles may look big right now but we have a God that is willing to help us through EVERYTHING and when I mean everything I mean absolutely everything. He is so in love with you and is calling you out of the boat and onto the sea! Dance in the deep with JESUS for He will NEVER let you sink.