walk in GOD's faithfulness

How cool is it that we serve an ever faithful God? Can y'all even comprehend the fact that He never, ever leaves us. He is here and He is guiding our paths because He is an ever present, caring God.

We know these things but sometimes we feel that He's not here. And it's painful. It's painful to listen to the lie that the Devil is telling us. That God's not present, and the Devil makes you think, 'Why would God care about you? You're not special.'

 And it's true.

 Who are we? 

We're nothing of importance but God still wants us and loves us. This is evidence of crazy, reckless love. We are nothing compared to God but He still wants us. He still wants to make a way for us and He wants us to glorify Him. 

God is faithful because He loves us. It's the type of love that we cannot even comprehend. God is never not here. If you can't see Him in your life, read your bible! The word that God so graciously provided us, that is evidence of His love and His faithfulness over and over again. God can do great things through you too. In fact, He wants to do great things to you.

He is forever faithful. He won't give up on you so don't give up on Him.

 Walk and thrive in His faithfulness. Every tribulation you go through, know you can make it through because of an almighty God that is by your side. Know His plan is greater than anything our minds can conjure because He is a perfect God. God will glorify Himself through you if you allow Him to. Why else would we be put on the Earth for other than to glorify Him?

 That is ultimately our purpose in this life so walk in God's faithfulness. He wants to glorify Himself through you.