safe place

to all my people seeking refuge...

Its really crazy how this is my second post! I feel like God led me to making this website to impacting you and myself and y'all I am so blessed

Its really crazy how this is my second post! I feel like God led me to making this website to impacting you and myself and y'all I am so blessed. This post is all about refuge and our safe place.

God is our safe place and our strength. He is always our help when we are in trouble. 2 So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and the mountains fall into the center of the sea, 3 and even if its waters go wild with storm and the mountains shake with its action. ~Psalm 46:1-3

In my life, I've had so many hiccups and struggles that made me feel that I had to live life on my own. That I was alone and only I could care for myself. This led me to restlessness but then I found God. This is to my people who feel like no one's watching out for them, that they can only care for themselves and no one else cares. That they have no home to run to. No safe place. I've come to tell you that God is your safe place. He will help you through that self-dependency and show you that you can REST. Trust me, you CAN rest. God will get you through whatever mountain is in your way. Come home to the God who loves you with His whole heart and created you perfectly for His plan. He will be your strength when you're weak. I know sometimes life and the devil can bring you down and make you feel like God is not enough but God is the absolute definition of enough. To be honest, He's more than enough! He will help you through your fear and your doubt, you only need to trust Him. Seek Him. Come home to Him. Make God your safe place. You will never fail with God on your side. Outside the safe place may seem like tons of storms and sometimes  you may even feel like the whole world falling down on you but God will keep you safe. He will silence the storms and only lead you to a path filled with love and success. God will forever be your safe place as long as you allow Him to be.