come through God

This season has been one of the hardest seasons I've ever gone through in my life

This season has been one of the hardest seasons I've ever gone through in my life. It has been full of pain, trials, doubt, and insecurity. Y'all its so extremely difficult to trust in God sometimes even when you know His plan is perfect and His purpose is greater than anything we could ever come up with. Flesh makes you doubt so many things and it really hurts your heart sometimes. I feel you. Holidays are known to bring joy but I'm just pleading y'all to pray for some people this holiday season. I've always known that I tend to over stress about little things, especially my grades. It emotionally hurts me when I see I'm not doing as well as others and it makes me doubtful and insecure. If you're like this too, I relate majorly. 

It's really hard to live life on your own. Sometimes you say you believe in God but its so hard to trust in His plan. You then start to doubt His plan and sometimes doubt if He even exists because you cannot feel His presence. Well, guess what, God's presence isn't to be felt, God's presence is to be known through faith and trust. Trust me, I've been struggling big with this one too. We just need to step back and stop trying to handle life on our own for once and give it to God. It would lead to so much less stress and pain. 

I just wanted to remind y'all and myself that God is a come through God. I mean just look at the birth of our savior that we're celebrating this season. He was born in the worst conditions. Not even in a house, He was born in a barn with the animals. Isn't that so humbling? Lets look at Mary, who must've been so anxious and scared when pregnant with Jesus. She was a virgin y'all (we are talking about the God that breathed life to the universe so what can't He do?)! People must've gossiped so much about her and made her feel bad. I mean it's looked down upon now in the 21st century but imagine what it was like back then. 2,000 years ago when divorce was so rare and people waited to have babies after marriage. Look at the trials Mary faced and also Joseph! Joseph, whose fiance came to be pregnant not from him but from the Holy Spirit. That would've taken A LOT of faith for both of them. They did have faith though and that's how the savior of humanity came to be born. Jesus' whole life was a struggle. People doubted Him and hated Him. The point is, everyone has hardships and trials but the most amazing things come through them. Yes, the pain you felt was big, and yes, you may have a broken heart from what you've gone through but God is a come through God! This means that He will COME THROUGH for YOU. 

 These trials will only lead to greater joy so keep trusting, having faith, and believing in the God who breathed life to the stars.