valley trusting

This season of my life has been a big old valley and to all my people feeling the same way, this is for you. I want to give a big shoutout to youtube preachers and worship songs though. They've really helped me.

Currently, I'm struggling and in one of the deepest valleys that I've ever gone through my whole life. Right now, it seems like there's no out. But keep in mind, every valley has an exit.

This is probably one of the more emotional devotions I've written but currently my problems are that my mom is super mad at me for something I don't understand and I'm trying to comprehend it and so much doubt about God. Sure it might not seem like a big deal to y'all but I'm still struggling. I've come to tell you though, these problems you're facing are either the devil's way to lead you astray from God or God placing you in a valley to increase your trust in Him.

It's hard, darling, I know. So many tears and emotions have come from this valley and it seems like there is no end now but trust me, there is. Don't let the devil take your heart and your hopes and dreams. Currently the valley seems never-ending and it feels like you'll never get out of this place but God has a solution and He wants you to trust Him. 

Let's get real though. Trust is hard. It's hard to trust something we don't see with our eyes but feel in our hearts. It's hard to trust God when it seems like He isn't working. It really does do things to you and now you're feeling hopeless but keep in mind, heaven is fighting for you always. You might not be able to see it right now but God is for you.

So since He's for you, praise Him like you're already winning. Praise God like you trust Him to get you out of this valley because trust me He will. God is a miracle worker. He's the king of kings who makes dry bones dance so you can trust Him when He says He's going to get you out of this valley.

But, doubt is difficult isn't it? Doubt makes you feel like God's not real and the Bible is all lies. Let me tell you the truth about doubt. Doubt is the devil's way to lead you away from God and His plan. From your hopes and dreams and what's good for you. Like the quote from Ricardo Sanchez, "The Devil knows your name but he calls you by your sin, God knows your sin but calls you by name." Come to the God who calls you by your name not the Devil who calls you by your sin. I know it's difficult and I can't teach you how to not doubt because trust me I haven't mastered that craft either but I'm pleading for you to just pray. To trust God in your valley no matter what the Devil is saying or putting in your mind to lead you astray.

God's never failed anyone. Everything that happens happens according to His purpose and His will. 

I've come to tell you that your valley carries a purpose. Faith is fueled by valleys. You might even say, your relationship with God is fueled with valleys. It's in those tight places that you learn to trust again. It's in those valleys that God opens your eyes and shows you His magnificent plan. Shows you His grace. Valleys are hard but they show you how to believe. 

No matter what you think, your valley does carry a purpose so trust that instead of what the Devil's telling you. 

The valley can either be a breakthrough for God or a breakthrough for the Devil. Which one do you want? A God who loves you and has a great plan for you according to your purpose or the Devil who just wants you so he can ruin you and rub it in God's face. It hurts God to see that you're hurting but God knows what purpose He has so please trust in this valley.

Pray to God and praise Him in this valley. So many beautiful things are going to come out of here and you'll realize it when you get out so have faith. You are God's masterpiece and He wants to finish His beautiful painting. Stop letting Jesus chase you and start chasing Jesus instead.

You're serving a God that raises the dead. You might feel like your hope is dead and your trust in Him is dead but God does the impossible. He will make your hope and trust ignite. He will bring joy and light to your  life! This is what the God of resurrection does so let Him resurrect you and your faith! 

Trust Him in the valley and beautiful things will come that would've never appeared if you didn't trust.