0 - Prologue.

"Unnie, it's dark in there." Mina softly mumbles, with a gun on her hand, pointing at the dark hallway.

Jisoo just nod as response. She pointed at herself to make a first move to goes inside. Mina got no other answer than just nods. After Jisoo walks in the hallway, Mina looks on her back before walking in together.

It's now been her habit to be so careful with everything. Her eyes easily caught what's going on around her with on glances and one stomps. Jisoo suddenly stopped, making her stop herself from bumping together.

Mina raised her eyebrows when Jisoo looked at her. She tilts her head at the direction where Jisoo point at. Her eyes met Jisoo's back, reading her actions that she'll be stopping the man first.

Mina would be lying she wasn't worried. On how many times they fight, they'll be always in a one mission, for Mina, Jisoo unnie is mostly like someone important to her now.

"Be careful, unnie." The last one whisper Mina can let out before Jisoo walked out the hallway into another direction that seems so suspicious.

Not after a second, a screams could be heard when Mina were on a choice to go on the left paths as Jisoo when on right.

"Senior, just go on the left. The mission will be done right after you find the exit," she hears her chief says by the ear that she wore.

She closed her eyes. It's a choice on getting points to go on a higher rank after going out from this creepy place, or go on the right paths, saving Jisoo but going with a low rank.

Mina holds her airpod that making her triggered by her chief's words. She takes it and throws it away, "Park Jisoo is in danger. I have the responsibility to make sure Jisoo senior is fine since I'm in a mission with her,"

She finally says, taking the last glance at the cctv before running on the right paths, making her chief that watching, sigh in dissapointed.

"Chief Kim, don't lose hope. I'm sure, senior Mina will make it." Says another girl that taking care of cctv sides.

Chief Kim didn't answer. Other than just watching Mina walking on the trap by the cctv. Mina stopped halfway, noticing a light and thin yarn. Her head plopped down to find a way to walk off the trap. A small shriek happened in front her, making her shot her head up with the small gun in front her.

She saw a man figure walks off with a smirks.

She cursed under her breath, the situation is wasting her time. She bent down, taking a deep breath. She pull the yarn, taking off the bomb as she throws it straights away and hides on the other sides, hearing a bomb sound. She leaned on the wall, noticing she finally get rid of the trap.

"Bravo, Mina." She hears her airpod were still working far there. She quickly walk pass off the trap, seeing a guy's figure and Jisoo's front figure.

Hands up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
;CASTS;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━;CASTS;

Myoui Mina as Myoui Mina.
- 23 years old.
- used to be a professional police officer.

Park Jimin as Park Jimin

- 25 years old.
- together in a Park family.

Minatozaki Sana as Park Jisoo

- 28 years old.
- married.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

;STATUS;
[ ON - GOING ]

;INFO;
STARTED; 27 December, 2019.
ENDED; xx xxxx, xxxx.

;COPYRIGHTS;
copyright©2020, jminafics
All rights reserved.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━