2 - Inspector Mina.

Mina walks off from the convenience store where the other two cops where there. She was wearing flight attendant's dress to hide her identity as a cops. She walks off with a big bag as the usual flight attendants had.

She walks closer to her target where Mr Choi asked her to go from her ear. She stops near the rubbish bin as she glanced at it.

"Mina, your target is just behind you. Wearing a black t-shirt together with black pants," she hears them says.

Mina tried to not moves as she rolled her eyes, finally letting go off the big bag that been on her hand for so long. She replies, "he doesn't look so suspicious,"

Sented.

"That's why we're here for, Mina. Checks him from head to toe and what's he's holding."

Mina gritted her teeth as she respond, "he's just holding a damn pen and papers, Mr Choi. What should I so now, huh?"

She frozed when she felt a watery, yet cold thingy suddenly touches her pure legs. She decided to just look front, ignoring the small "sorry" at her back.

She closed her eyes, holding herself back when she felt another same feelings were being thrown at her. She couldn't hear anything what was Mr Choi were saying to her now.

"Mina, turns around!"

She finally turns around, making another black ink printed on her baby blue dress on her chest. Her eyes stucks there for a second. She glares at the guy, "you asshole!"

"Inspector Mina!"

° ° °

"What do you think you're doing, huh? You clearly sees that he's innocent!"

Mina didn't answer anything, facing other thing than his eyes. Mina didn't felt anything actually because she thought on how that guy were seems to be like an asshole, after throwing ink at her more than twice.

"Didn't you felt bad?!" He shouts, making Mina clicked her side cheek of feeling annoyed.

Mina let out a small tone, "I'm sorry, senior."

"Honey!"

Mina turns, seeing most like a old─ looking women shouts and runs towards her brother. She just stares at her who's walking angrily at the two cops who's taking care of Mina's brother.

"Baby!" The guy shouts back at Jisoo when she's in front him, screaming to those cops who's cutting her husband's words.

"Honey! What happened?" Jisoo asked then she eyed at the two guys besides her husband.

"I was having a call with him and then it suddenly end," Jisoo added softly. Then, the noisy fight in front her making Jisoo shouts to shut them all.

"Sorry, Chief Jisoo but I-I think you have to see this viral show," the one cop finally got to end his words.

Jisoo watches the video carefully, showing Mina were beating her husband repeatedly while cursing at how he's being a jerk. But, it stopped halfway when Mina takes a look at the guy's face and stop beating him.

Jisoo roll her eyes and finally looked at Mina who's already look at her but glares away when Jisoo look at her, "does that, make you feel good?"

Silence.

"I asked you, Inspector Mina." Jisoo shouted once again, flinching the other worker.

Mina inhales deeply, "no." She glares at her, "it doesn't,"

"It will never make me feels good to beat my own brother," she added, glaring at Jisoo, feeling unsatisfied.

"Then, why would you beat him up?" Jisoo scoffs.

Mina roll her eyes, "there's two officers beside you to asked. I'm with them," with that, Mina walks off, leaving some other Inspector shouting her name.

Jisoo stop herself from following Mina away. She glares at the two guy besides her husband who's trembling.

"Give me a better explanation, Inspectors."

° ° °

"What? Do you think you're sort of gangster girls?" Jisoo put her chopsticks down, glaring Mina who's eating in front her.

Mina glares at her back, "how many time should I tell you I'm not? I'm just so good at defending myself!"

"Mommy!"

"Aish, can he stop shouting?!" Mina shouts at the small kid who's not far away from the dining table with a police car.

"Honey! I've told your to not go out in the morning, right? What are you doing?!" Jisoo shouts at Taehyung, making him stop everything he's doing of hearing the two shouts at the same time.

"What.. Did I do wrong?" Taehyung slowly asked, glancing at Jisoo and Mina at the same time.

The both girls were sitting on the same way, yet still fighting what happened this evening. Mina roll her eyes, "taehyung already told me it's fine, unnie. So, what's so big about it?"

"You. You're an Inspector and why are you beating an innocent?" Jisoo still keeps on fights on her back.

"Because, he looks like a pervert at first!"

Slowly, Taehyung slowly stands up taking away his bowl of rice away from the two fighting girls. Then, Taehyun comes after Taehyung left.

"Mommy! Let me catch you with this police car," he says, going around Jisoo making Mina scoffs.

"Just an idiot like her mother."

Jisoo glares at Mina who's full with rice in her mouth, "shut up, Mina."

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; the fight is 🥰