5 - First Mission.

"I've told you Jisoo, you can't do the mission. It's happening around the world now." Chief Naeun says, facing Jisoo together with Tzuyu after an hour Mina has left.

"Plus, I already give you another missing with Myoui Mina, right?" Naeun added, taking the paoer in front Jisoo and opens it.

Jisoo frowns, "what mission?"

"This," Naeun put back the paper down and point at the photo that printed on the paper, making Tzuyu and Jisoo stares at it.

Jisoo looks back up with the paper on her hands, "but, why me and Inspector Mina?"

Naeun smirks, "I thought you both wants a higher rank?"

"Then, what about the mission just happened past days? About Lee Seo Jin? It's a big mission too, Chief Naeun!" Jisoo attacks, standing up and put down the paper on the counter.

"Why are you so desperate about that mission, Park Jisoo?" Naeun casually asks, raising her eyebrows.

Jisoo didn't answer. She can't just say that she's already find all the answers about Seo Jin and goes do the mission. It would be so suspicious.

"B-Because, Seo Jin is Mina's close friends!" Jisoo lied, shouting again.

Jisoo sees Naeun sigh, taking the paper on the counter than Jisoo puts earlier. She then looks back up at Jisoo, "where's Myoui Mina?"

"I'm here!"

"Mina!" Jisoo shouts happily after seeing Mina comes back with no bruises or bloods. She's been in a negative thoughts since Mina left alone.

Mina stand in front Naeun with a respect, totally different from Jisoo. She stares at Mina who's listening to Naeun's words.

Mina then eyeing at Jisoo, after listening all what's currently happening, "Mina.."

Mina took a deep breath, "sure. Me and Jisoo are on this mission, Chief!"

Jisoo drops everything she holds, feeling betrayed. She then just sat besides Tzuyu with a unsatisfied tones.

"But, Chief!" Mina stops Naeun from walking away.

"Yes, Inspector Mina? What else?" She asked, smiling a little after Mina actually accept on doing the hard mission.

"But, please let me and Kim Jisoo do the Lee Seo Jin's mission if I passed this mission." Mina said.

Jisoo suddenly stands up together with Tzuyu. Naeun seems taken aback at the sudden request. She doesn't want to let an Inspector do it but Mina seems putting so much hopes on doing it.

"Let me think about that, Inspector Mina." Naeun answered as Mina just bowed, goes to the counter facing where Jisoo and Tzuyu were there.

"Alright, unnie. Let's do our first mission," Mina tasked. She then drift her eyes at Tzuyu, "Tzu, I hope you willing to cooperating,"

"With what?"

"Cctvs."

° ° °

"Mina, why did you agreed?" Jisoo sigh, turning her head at Mina who's in the front as they've arrived at their destination.

"What so wrong if I agreed? We have two mission now and it better if we do this one faster so, we can finds out the Seo Jin one," Mina says, not turning back at Jisoo who's checking around the dark hallways.

"Do you find any information about Seo Jin?" Jisoo suddenly asked, glancing at Mina who's in the front walking slowly with a small gun in front.

She suddenly stops, making Jisoo confused, "why did you stop?" She asked as she walked beside Mina but Mina quickly stops her.

"There's a trap," Mina finally says, her eyes glued on the thin red laser down at their feets.

Jisoo let out her breath that she's been holding, "gosh. You sees them very well,"

Mina just glanced at Jisoo. A sudden loud bang could be heard on the front, making their attention there.

"Unnie," Mina suddenly turns at her making her a little. "You should stay here."

"What? No! It's dangerous and dark in here, Mina." Jisoo argued.

"But, I see traps very well. Plus, we need to make sure the way going out is safe like right now," Mina explains, scanning everywhere around her.

"If then, be careful!" Jisoo whisper when Mina walks off the first trap, she ignores the words, to keep focusing what's going to happens.

She peeks at the left where she needs to walk there, to see what's happening. But, only sees a guy beating another guy. Mina suddenly point her gun on the sky and shots two times, making the guys flinched.

"You! Hands up. Put down your guns," Mina shouted, not moving any closer but point the gun at the guy who's beating.

He turns around slowly, making the guy who gets beaten run behind Mina, "I said hands up."

"Cops?" The guys chuckles, walking closer as Mina didn't move.

She calm herself down with a deep breath, "one more step, I will shoot you down." She said, making him stop his steps.

"Okay, sure pretty cop. I will stop," he roll his eyes, raising both of his hand.

Mina starts to walks closer after giving hint to Jisoo to gets in. She starts to looks around but still eyeing at the guy. She hears a step behind her, she bent down and kicked on the legs, making him fall. She quickly stood up, pointing gun at him.

"I didn't told you to move, bastard." Mina said, staring him with a lazy eyes.

He just scoffs with a loud laugh. Mina glanced at Jisoo who's secretly helping for the guy who get beaten. Mina then suddenly let out two of her bullets goes down in front his face.

"It would be no fun to play with five bullets," she says, letting the only last bullet on her gun as the guy quietly trembling.

She bent closer to his face, "now tell me,"

"Are you gonna gives up or play the games?"

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; i woke up at 7am when i sleeps around 4 😶 a great time to update ah, enjoy