8 - Where It Started.

"Unnie, we can't get inside like this. It's too stupid," Mina nags, rolling her eyes at Jisoo as they've lined up after getting away from the big situation earlier.

The two looked like a noobies, who wants to try clubbing after they've hit their legal age. Without wasting time Mina push down her hair, tying her baggy t-shirt turns into crop top looking.

Jisoo glances at her and was planning to look back the front but then she stops. "Mina, what the hell?"

Mina didn't answer. Just looking at her with a smile as Mina was allowed to go in. Jisoo tries to burst inside.

There's no way she's letting Mina does this mission all alone again. Sure, she's professional and well-trained but, that wouldn't mean she can 100% protect herself.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. You're not allowed to go in," says the security making Jisoo pissed off.

"Yah! I'm 28! I'm legal and not that fucking old!" She shouts as she glances, seeing Mina' shadow's gone.

"If then, show me your ID."

She curses, giving up by walking away to the convenient shop nearby the club. She takes out her phone and texted Mina.

I can't go in. Just open the ear buds if you need help.

She sents. She's kind of anxious. Even though their Chief put alot of trust on Mina, that girl can risk her life anytime.

At the first met, Jisoo is possibly hates her. Of her cold and bitchy attitudes. But she had to accept her, as her best mission partner together.

° ° °

"Taehyung-ah~"

Taehyung smacks Jimin away. He's been trying to get Jimin away for him for like the past 20 minutes.

Jimin has been trying to ask him to give him Mina's number since, Taehyung is Mina's brother. He's interested to her.

Even though Mina is 2 years old younger than him, it's hard for him to expect such a cool cops like her. The way she hid her emotions really well like a professional talker,

Taehyung messages his temple, taking a seat in front Jimin The two was just hanging out since the two is waiting for someone.

Taehyung is waiting his wife as Jimin is waiting his crush.

"She'll kill me if she knew I pass you her numbers, Jimin." Taehyung explain. He doesn't really want to pick a fight with Mina.

Ever since Mina has become a cop and quit to continue study, her angry issues is becoming hard to control.

She'll just attack anyone that are messing with her. He used try by asking Mina to gives the mans that into her a chance but, she's too cold.

Way to emotionless. That how she has always been the past years. After the big breakup the faced 5 years ago.

Jimin whines, "you don't have to tell her that you give it to me. Why are you acting dumb, hyung?"

"Aish, stop it! If you want it just, go shoot your shot at her. What's stopping you?" Taehyung starts to get pissed of and just watches how Jimin's confident face turns down.

He leaned to his chair, "ugh it's hard. She makes me feel things."

Taehyung shows his disgusted face. Never in his life to have a thought of Jimi truly whipped for some girls. It's been awhile since he dare but one night stand?

Is definitely Park Jimin's thing.

"Don't you just love it when she stares straightly into your eyes while talking?" Jimin continues.

Taehyung roll his eyes, looking the other way. Not really interested to hear it. But out of sudden, he saw two guys carrying one girl quickly inside their car.

"Hey, hey." Taehyung calls Jimin to stop. Jimin stops and look over Taehyung's fingers that are pointing at the mans direction.

"Isn't that?"

Jimin's eyes widen. He quickly stood up and shouts, "that's Mina, hyung!"

"What the fuck are those mans doing to her?" He added, was planning to walk to the car direction but, Taehyung stops him.

"No, Jimin. Hold on,"

He got the vibes that those peoples are a bad peoples. There's no way Mina and Jisoo is going to the club for no reason.

They're a cop. And the criminals could be everywhere and that why the two has to checks every public night hangout.

Just when Jimin about to shout, he sees Jisoo trying to chase over the car after those mens puts Mina inside the car.

Now, it's Taehyung's turn to have his eyes went wide open. "Honey!"

He shouts but Jisoo seems to didn't hear. She just quickly wears her helmet and gets on her small motorcycle.

Just when Jisoo was about to drive pass the two, Jimin stops her that makes her automatically breaks to not burst into him.

"What?! You two- move over!" Jisoo shouts.

Jimin isn't giving up, "let me go with you!"

Jisoo has lost words. She glances at the two and groans. She's going to lose the car if these mans keep taking her attention.

"Fine! Grab a car and follow me. Quick!"

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; oh no, oh no. oh no no no no no 😱