3 - Mysterious Girl.

"Why am I being placed here." Mina cursed under her breath, touching the computer's mouse lightly as she's sitting on the middle beside Jisoo who's on her left.

"It was your fault, Mina. Chief Naeun put me here too because of you." Jisoo glares at Mina who's just focusing on her computer to calm herself.

Tzuyu then slides her chair on the both girls, she stares at Jisoo from far, "unnie, have you looked at the paper that I gave you earlier?"

"There's none. Plus, this is not my table." Jisoo says, turning her head at Tzuyu while stealing glances at Mina who's unsatisfied.

Tzuyu roll her eyes, "it's obvious doesn't it? Your things now being placed there."

"Idiot." Mina added under her breath, tilting her head aside with a small smirk.

Jisoo glares at Mina and stood up, "what did you said?!"

"Park Jisoo?"

Jisoo looks up and flinched at the sight of Naeun. She was narrowing her eyes while staring at Jisoo, Mina then Tzuyu. Jisoo gets all her guts before walked to Naeun.

"We need to talk, Chief Naeun."

Naeun stares Jisoo from head to toe, "why aren't you wearing your uniform, Park Jisoo?"

"I thought it was half of my punishment to not wear them," Jisoo says, rolling her eyes as she drift her eyes at Mina who's scoffing softly.

"Well, Inspector Mina is being punished too yet, she's wearing a completed uniform." Naeun says, pointing at Mina who's not giving any glares at them as she's focusing at her work.

"Okay, I'm sorry then. But, can we─"

A sudden police officer comes beside Naeun, taking her attention away. Jisoo breath deeply to calm herself down. Can someone let me talk to Chief just for awhile?!

"We will talk later, Park Jisoo. I have something important to do. Go do your works." Naeun said, visibly making Jisoo bowed and goes back to her sit beside Mina.

Jisoo takes her phone, to talk with Tzuyu by chats. She types aggressively and sent it to Tzuyu, glancing at her waiting for her to reply.

What happened, unnie?

Jisoo roll her eyes, ready to answers the question.

I should talk with Chief Naeun about Mina yesterday. She didn't know that her brother is my husband yet, I was being placed here.

Ouhh, the pictures are viral now.

Really?

Yes. Take a look. *pictures* *pictures*

Oh god, what a shame now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jisoo and Tzuyu were just beside Mina with alot of 'ding' sounds of their notification making Mina annoyed. Mina clicked on her mouse for the last time before leaning back to her chair.

"Just talk it off," Mina finally says, making the two girls stop texting and stares at Mina who's didn't drift eyes from her computer.

"Why are you acting like you're busy enough with your computer?" Jisoo asked Mina, putting away her phone.

"It's better. I will get a better point so, I will be placed at the inspector place soon," Mina says with no emotions, turning her head to look at Jisoo.

Jisoo scoffed, "Chief Naeun wants to see you talked with a person who comes to the counter here. What are you doing? Just playing computers."

Mina bang the table, making Tzuyu flinch who's been quite since they starts fighting, "excuse me, Senior Jisoo. I didn't know about Chief Naeun asked me to do that while I'm on my punishment."

Mina sarcastically said, glaring Jisoo with no ending. Their fight stops when Tzuyu knocks on Mina's table, pointing at the lost girl in front them.

Jisoo clears her throat while glaring at Mina, giving her hint to not doing anything. So, Mina leaned on her chair and mocking Jisoo.

"Hello, miss?" Jisoo called the lost girl with a soft voice.

Mina looked at Jisoo from the back, disgusted of her voice, from the stern turns into soft very quickly. Mina roll her eyes, clicking into her computer back again.

The girl walked to the table where Jisoo, Mina and Tzuyu was. The girl seems to trembling at first but stares in Jisoo's eyes who's smiling at her.

"Yes, miss? Do you need anything?"

The girl didn't answers at first. Her eyes were travelling everywhere around the places. A noises comes from the back making her head shot on the guys who just comes from the cafeteria, getting back in work after feeling satisfied.

The girl's eyes were shaking. Not hearing Jisoo's worried voice, she walks off from the counter, leaving Mina scoffed.

Jisoo looks down the counter, seeing a ohone being left there, she quickly takes it and goes after the girl that comes earlier, leaving Tzuyu's shouts and Mina's confused eyes.

"Miss!" Jisoo shouts. "You left your phone here!" She added, from far she can see the girl stop directly when she's out from the gate.

The girl turn her body to look at Jisoo, didn't says anything. Just when she wants to walk, a lorry just drive off her, making Jisoo shouts. Mina who's just arrived with her complete uniform, widen her eyes. She ran off with Jisoo to the girl who's laying on the road with lots of loss blood.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't look at my pace earlier," the driver that drove off the girl, comes out, facing Jisoo and Mina who's just looking at the girl.

"Unnie," Mina sounded weak, bent down to look at the girl who's laying on the road then eyeing back to Jisoo's trembling eyes.

"Call for an ambulance!"

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; mina being hawt