6 - Park Jimin.

"Park Jimin? What do you think you're doing?!" Jisoo shouts when she sees Mina comes out with a cuffed guy beside her.

Mina frowns, "you know this guy?"

"Mina, he's my brother! I know he's usually into fights but, I didn't know he's the one will be the big reason of this all," Jisoo explains, staring at Jimin who's half face full of bruises.

"You jerk, why did you fight again?" Jisoo scolded him as Mina goes after Jisoo to the police car that waiting.

"What happened, Inspector?"

Mina looks around before tilting her head by the mirror to answers him, "the guy is Park Jisoo's brother. Guess they have a talk there,"

"Ow, noona stop!" Jimin whines as he received a spank from Jisoo.

"I've told you to stop fighting, right? Just thank god that I'm in a mission with her or not you'll be dead!" Jisoo scolded again, pushing him almost making him unstable.

Jimin roll his eyes, not really listening to his sister. But, his eyes drift at the girl who just caught him. She's so cool, he thought. It's all cutted when Jisoo spank his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Jimin shouts, shooking his head to erase he pain since his both hand were cuffed.

"Are you even listening?" Jisoo nags loudly.

Jimin groans, "no, I don't! You didn't even visited me after you're marriage!"

"What the fuck? What's wro─"

"Yah," Mina stops their fights while her hand is rested on the police car's door. "We're running out of time, are you guys done?"

"Yes. I am." Jimin suddenly says, walked to her with a big smile as he leaves Jisoo frowning alone behind.

"Are you gonna get in?" Mina eyeing at the guy who's in front her, staring at her but didn't get inside the car.

"Yes, ma'am." He replies and shoved himself inside the car and starts drove away.

Mina let out a small groans after finishing the first mission. Jisoo walked to Mina with a water bottle, "great job. You worked hard today,"

"Thank you," Mina replied, taking a gulps of the water and looks down.

Good looking but bad personalities. Mina suddenly thinks about Jisoo's brother, Park Jimin. The way he suddenly changes 360° when she gets to cuffs him honestly disturbing her.

"Mina, what's wrong?" Jisoo touches her arms as she gets in their car to go back to the office.

Mina rested her head on the car's seat, "I don't know,"

"Is it about my brother?" Jisoo tries to suggest, glancing at Mina who's eyes closed.

Mina suddenly seems emotionally quiet after knowing the guy is Jisoo' brother. She doesn't know what's on Mina's deep thought but she thinks it's about her little brother.

"Maybe?" Mina finally answers. "I can't help to feel bad. I almost shoot your brother," Mina explain, still eyes closed.

"Mina, it's okay. We doesn't know it's him at the first place," Jisoo reassuring her with a small smile. She pats Mina's shoulder to calm her down.

"You shouldn't think about it so much. We still have another mission tomorrow,"

Mina opens her eyes after realizing that she's still having the mission about Seo Jin, "oh yeah,"

"It seems like I can't sleep comfortably tonight."

° ° °

"Do I, know you?" Mina stops herself from walking further when a sudden guy stops her from walking out, in the middle of the morning.

Yeap! Another day has begin as today Mina is wearing another outfit. She didn't wear a uniform but a big baggy t-shirts with some short jeans. She's doing the Seo Jin mission now.

"Yes you do, ma'am." He says, planting a charming smile as he looks up at her.

This guy.. Mina sigh quietly while looking down. It's Jisoo's brother, Park Jimin. He's suddenly pops up in front her when she's on the time to work.

"Okay.. So, do you have anything better, to talk?" Mina finally asks, tilting her head at him.

He didn't answer but scans her pretty natural face. She had to admit that she's uncomfortable but, she have to be professional.

"I got nothing to say," he said, not taking his eyes off her making her backs off with an small disgusted face but she covers it with no emotions face.

"If then, I have to go. I'm busy," she says, putting her left arm inside her pocket with a small smile.

"Inspector Mina!"

She looks up from Jimin to a guy who's calling her and Jisoo who's waiting from far. Mina then glanced at Jimin, "see you later."

"Wait!" Mina's feets stop by herself, making her cursed quietly as Jisoo just laughed at her statement, knowing his little brother is interested in Mina.

She turns around to look at him, "what now?"

"Are you, doing a mission?" He tilts his he had, confused with his words but still let it out to ask her.

She scoffs, "do I look like I'm going swimming?"

"No, but you looked like you're ready to stole my heart." He stated, making Mina froze on her place that she's standing.

He talked it off like it ain't confessing, she thoughts. She clears her throats of awkwardness. She then glanced at Jisoo who's enjoying the action.

"Talk about it later, Jimin. I'm really have to go now," she says, walking away straight inside the car when Jisoo waits for her.

The driver drove off when Mina gets in. Jimin couldn't help but to smile. She actually talked to him but in a cold way.

"Now, what're you going to do?"

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; mina actually caught jimin! who's happy? 🥺✌🏻