9 - Mina's Situation

Soon as Mina get inside the club passing from the guards, she looks around. The place is crowded, obviously. Her attention was caught by a seconds floor with multiple mans up there.

She look down at her buzzed phone, receiving texts from Jisoo. She curses and reads the text from her notifications.

I can't go in. Just open the ear buds if you need help.

Her eyes automatically rolled as she closes her phone, putting it back in her pocket and turns on her earbuds.

Mina is kind of professional on handling to hid her earbuds. But, doesn't mean she's not needing Jisoo now. This place is too crowded.

It'll be too obvious if it's only her doing this mission inside. Slowly, she took a deep breath telling herself she got this.

"C'mon, I've done alot challenging missions. I can't give up this way," She calms herself when she sat down at the closer bar around her.

Then her shoulder was tapped. She turn her head seeing a middle age man, maybe around Jisoo's age? She frowns.

"Hey, lady. You wanna come up to the seconds floor with my friends? Maybe hangin' out and know each other." He said to her, hiding his whole smirk out.

Mina scans him from head to toe. Then, her eyes drifts to the seconds floor having two guys watching with grins.

She still have that emotionless face. Trying to get into her mission, she nods. The guy smirks, leading her to their way.

This is the club about Kim Jiwoo talked about. Where. some mans will calls out some girls to 'talks'. She can feel how her heartbeat was beating, faster than she was before getting inside the club.

For a fact, she's alone. It much more worst when she doesn't know how to act in front mans that were having a deal with drugs. She's still learning about those stuffs.

"Guys, here. I have another girl to hangin' out with," the guy that bought her upstairs says, pointing at Mina.

Mina would definitely laugh at herself. Seeing herself goes in a club with an hawaii t-shirt and short jeans. But, glad she know how does fashion works.

She watches how the group of them have four peoples. At this point, she knew she was so close to targets.

She took a deep breath after some guy telling her to take a sit and chill, "what's your name, young lady?"

"Say Kiera."

Mina frowns when she hears her earbuds was being answered. Thank god she had lowered the volume at where only herself can hear it.

She covers her awkwardness with a fake smile, "Kiera."

"Kiera.. That's a pretty ass name," A different guy answered who was sitting close to her.

She turns at him, just showing another awkward moves. "I'm Jack, if you're wondering,"

She raised her eyebrows, "I didn't remember asking?" She said. She knew she would messed up by saying that but oh well, this is how she is with mens.

"What the fuck- Mina, you'll be looking suspicious like that," She hears from her earbuds.

She then chuckles when she sees half of the mans was started to look serious, "it was just a joke. Nice to meet you, Jack."

She covers it. Then, the others starts to mock her laugh, that make her completely pissed off. 100% her biggest turns off.

The Jack guy laugh, glancing at her, "I never have met someone like you yet, Kiera. What did you do for living?"

"Say you're still in a college."

She closes her eyes for a moment to calm herself. She knew that Jisoo was just trying to help her with conversation but, it's pissing her off.

Mina then clears her throat, "I'm still in college. You know, still learning about.. Life." She lied.

Heck, she had never planned to continue studying. It was just her hobbies about finding out some stuffs and goes into detective mode.

Jack raised his eyebrows, acting like he believes her situation. When his friend took Mina's attention by asking her different stuff, his eyes drift at his waist which is revealed a little.

FBI.

He frowns, looking up at Mina. Then, he turns at his friends who's legally waiting for him to spray on her face.

He clears his throat as a bait to catch her attention, "I didn't know there's a brave pretty cop willing to be here,"

Mina stop answering another guy's question. Fuck. How did he knew? She hears some stuffs that Jisoo was talking to her but she ignores them.

She turns around, trying to look at him and pull out gun, but she was being sprayed. Just when she open her eyes, she starts to felt dizzy.

"Mina, get out from there!"

She watches how the mans was half laughing, smirking at her weak-self. Her eyes drift at Jack before she completely pass out,

"Have a nice dream, Kiera."

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; i'm so bad at writing drugs stuff 😭 not to bring myself down, but i laughed whenever i wrote the 'spray' 😭😭